Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 09-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

Well I went out again last night and had a pretty good evening. I had 5 small bucks within 80 yards eating in the cornfield and a few does.... On the walk back to the vehicle I noticed two deer about 150 yards from my vehicle. Wouldn't ya know it, two mature bucks feeding in the bean field! I had 2 minutes of legal shooting light to stalk them and I probably could have gotten within 30 yards of them, but it would have been pushing it so I decided to let them go until another night. All in all it was a great second day of season I'm back in Iowa now so season won't start here until the 1st of October. Good luck to all you guys and be safe out there. Wear your safety harnesses!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, I have came close a few times to putting 140" on the ground but just havent had them get close enough. Just ten more yards on two occasions and I would have made it happen. I have seen five differrent bucks so far that would go 140" and bigger!!! I have hit the jackpot with this piece of land. Hopefully tonight is my night. good luck to you guys and hopefully I will have a BBD tonight.... check ya later........
Old 09-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RuttNutt
Well guys, I have came close a few times to putting 140" on the ground but just havent had them get close enough. Just ten more yards on two occasions and I would have made it happen. I have seen five differrent bucks so far that would go 140" and bigger!!! I have hit the jackpot with this piece of land. Hopefully tonight is my night. good luck to you guys and hopefully I will have a BBD tonight.... check ya later........

Wow....that is what we are talking about....get'r done buddy. Sounds like it's only a matter of time. Good luck.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Jeesh you guys...I've only seen 2 bucks total in my hunting career (12 years) that would go over 140!

Oh yeah, if I hunt hard (4-5 times a week), I usually only see about 30 deer in the entire season!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RuttNutt
RuttNutt that's awesome. Good luck on the evening hunt and please keep us posted.

Take care,

Brian
Old 09-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

RuttNutt thats Great buddy put one down..I was out tonight aswell and saw some deer, i saw a total of 20 deer again.. Im seeing deer but in that bunch there are only one or two shooters..and thats not saying to much..There not that big..I am kind off dissapointed cause i have not seen my big 12 point i am after, i know he hasnt been shot cause i would know of it..So we will just wait to see, i hope he shows..But good luck to all going into WAR this weekend i hope it turns out Posotive for us..Good luck guys..

P.S. i cant wait for you P.A guys to get in the woods..

-NICK
Old 09-19-2009, 07:06 AM
Typical Buck

well guys I sure have some good luck seeing them, but some bad luck getting a shot. I had one of the big boys come by right at dark 50yds out but I just couldnt make him out thew the peep. I was so pissed. If he would have been 30-40yds, he would be at the taidermist this morning!!! Maybe the deer gods will give me a break tonight and send one in close!!!! Good luck tonight fellas.....
Old 09-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody do any good over the weekend? I hung a promising stand near some previously unknown trails and a new found scrape. I set some cameras out nearby as well.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Spike

Checking in..... sorry for the delay..... work for the govt and was on travel.....thats if u still need me....

Thanks,

chris
Old 09-21-2009, 07:28 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SouthernIndianaHunter
Checking in..... sorry for the delay..... work for the govt and was on travel.....thats if u still need me....

Thanks,

chris
Welcome aboard and make yourself at home. Good luck this season and lets have some fun.

Brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.