Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30) >

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Great job on the does guys and Toby, I had it changed tonight BEFORE I saw your post so.... That's me poking a Rattle snake.

I'm off work tomorrow, still some prep work, shoot some bows and then Saturday AM I will be in a tree.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Great job on the does guys and Toby, I had it changed tonight BEFORE I saw your post so.... That's me poking a Rattle snake.

I'm off work tomorrow, still some prep work, shoot some bows and then Saturday AM I will be in a tree.
HAHAHA....SURE ya did! Hey it's your story there bud. At any rate though bud, I know it's a lot to keep up with the contest, and my hat's off to you for the job you do. You still have to play catch up being you're STILL waiting to get in a tree!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, good luck , be safe and get a big one for the team....get us on the board. take lots of pictures to share.
Pat
Old 10-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Fork Horn

Rob Gd Luck Tommorrow morning. I bet you cant wait!

On another note a buddy of mine called last night and said he got us some more property to hunt on in broke up in two pieces one is 30 arces and one is 40 acres. We are going to look at it tonight after i get off work i will let ya know more about it later. This was a blessing beacause the piece of land we hunt now is getting hunted way to much! This will give us a couple of options now and give the deer a chance to calm down.

Gd luck all!
Old 10-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Typical Buck

that is good news Nick hopefully you will scout out some good prospects there.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 AM
Typical Buck

Just got back from a night time "hunt" bowfishing for northern pike.....saw 2 moose from boat launch right at dark. Running jet boat in the dark kicked up 4 swans if i had not slowed alot would have hit one that flew across my path
only saw 5-6 pike and one muskrat....probably 10-12 shots scuffed up at least one but that was as close as i got.
Rob you should be up getting ready....get r done dude
good luck shoot straight
off to bed good night
pat
Old 10-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Fork Horn

Ok went to look at the new property last night looks promising no one has hunted it in the last ten years that the owners know of so there should be some deer there. Saw a few trails from just waliking the perimeter as soon as i can find it on a map i will post it up and see what you all think? We will be going back in the next few days to put up posted sign's and paint the trees, i will look around more then, It was raining pretty gd here tonight so didn't look to much.
Im going out tonight to hunt on the property i've been hunting so hopefully i can get one on the ground!

Rob, Hope you are seening some deer and have one on the ground Gd Luck!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Ok so rumor is that Rob got one on the ground i guess we will hear soon enough.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Typical Buck

Yep! Rob put down a nice doe; or should I say he shot a ROB DOE! LOL She was a tirpod! That's our Rob though....always taking care of the disabled ones! Congrats to you Rob on some opening day success.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Yep congrats Rob!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.