Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30) >

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Old 09-15-2009, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bow opener in Minnesota is Saturday. I’ll be camping out at my land w/ 2 friends all weekend. I would think we’ll put something on the ground. Odds are it won’t have antlers though. Either way, it should be a really fun weekend. Best weekend of the year as far as I’m concerned.

My shoulder is at 90%. It’s still weak but I’ve been practicing a lot the last week. my woods are really thick. a 30 yard bow shot is unheard of. so i should be fine.
  1. Team Chechatonga -1
  2. Team Stuck A Buck -1
  3. Antler Kings-3
  4. Rack Pack
  5. Antler Mafia
Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RackLuster
Bow opener in Minnesota is Saturday. I’ll be camping out at my land w/ 2 friends all weekend. I would think we’ll put something on the ground. Odds are it won’t have antlers though. Either way, it should be a really fun weekend. Best weekend of the year as far as I’m concerned.

My shoulder is at 90%. It’s still weak but I’ve been practicing a lot the last week. my woods are really thick. a 30 yard bow shot is unheard of. so i should be fine.
  1. Team Chechatonga -1
  2. Team Stuck A Buck -1
  3. Antler Kings-3
  4. Rack Pack
  5. Antler Mafia
Gd luck this weekend! Glad to hear your shoulder doing better.

This morning was opening day for me not to bad. Got in my stand about half hour before sunrise shortly there after i was surrounde by deer eight i believe all does and fawns. I was trying to decide whether or not to shoot one of the does and here comes my COYOTE!!! He scared all of them away but not long after they left more showed up couple more does and fawns and a couple ?'s also had one buck but he was way out of range not even sure if he was worth shooting but all in all 18 Deer from 6:15-10:30AM aint to bad my brother seen 2 4pts and a spike and a buddy of mine seen 2 spikes and a 4pt another buddy seen 4pt and what he said was a really nice buck. So thats the first morn a little to warm out tonight to go back out so ill try it later in the week or weekend.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys I am posting from my daughters house, won't get my DSL hooked up till the 22nd so might not hear from me again till then.
Antler Kings is fine with me.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Antler Kings it is then.

Also, I've placed alternates and we lucked into Rattlesnake1 from Wisconsin.

Welcome Rattlesnake1
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

Woohooo...I'm on a team! Looking forward to getting to know all you fellas. I hunt on 170 acres of private land that we manage, and have a couple of nice bucks on the cams so far this year. I have the first and last weeks of October off for hunting and of course weekends so I'm hoping to put one of the big boys down for us. We will also be filming our hunts this year, so when Kimberley is out, I'm behind the camera. I would love to get her first bow buck on film, and I've already got a lot of bone on the wall so it's time for her to contribute! Some of the boys we have on film so far....one I know is good but the fog screwed us, and the rest...well you be the judge.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome Rattlesnake1, fantastic animals.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

WOOHOOO!!! WE HAVE A NAME!!!!
ANTLER KINGS ALL THE WAY BABY!!
Old 09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Oh and glad to have ya aboard Rattlesnake!! Awesome looking deer hope you get a shot at one this year.

Now who do we need to contact about an avatar Rob? Since Silverflicker wont be back until next week maybe we can the ball rolling for him?
Old 09-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default Antler kings- good name

just returned from my 5 day horseback moose hunt about an hour ago. will post pictures from it later tonight, after a shower and getting settled in. not that it has anything to do with this team or contest. just letting team know what i'm up to like the link i posted before heading out on the moose hunt. 4 more days to moose season and my family says there has been a small bull around the house when i have been out moose hunting. will have to read all posts as well.
Pat
Old 09-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

good ta see ya snake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.