Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Contest Rules

Old 08-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

HAHA good luck bringing down the champs.

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
The defending champs are still intact...for one more year anyways.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:04 AM

I hope that this contest would be televised in T.V. It would be so cool watching the techniques and trick moves to shoot the prey. It is like online video tutorial...@_@
Old 08-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I would like to sign up this year every year I try to sign up and I am to late but hopefully not this year...... Can someone help me sign up ...... Big thanks!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

just go too the signup sticky thread in the bowhuntign forum
Old 08-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Typical Buck

two questions.

Any points for does? and do we have to have a dated piece of paper in the photo like last year?

rick
Old 08-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by thehairlessone!
two questions.

Any points for does? and do we have to have a dated piece of paper in the photo like last year?

rick
No does, this is a buck only contest. No dated paper, we never actually did that last year. That's asking too much. Keep it fun and keep it honest. If someone has to cheat, well that's on them.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Spike

Let me preface my questions by acknowledging that it is still really early for guys (and gals) to report to their respective teams.

Approx what percent of the original sign ups never show? And how is that handled? I know replacements are brought in but it doesn't seem like there are enough to fill all of the teams that have people that don't report. If there are not enough replacements are teams combined to bring the total from 36 teams to say 28 or 30? Im sure Im just jumping the gun because only one of my team members has reported so far (and the majority probably will) but I am wondering what happens when/if a large number don't report and there aren't enough replacements in the pool to go around.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NCBloodtrailer
Let me preface my questions by acknowledging that it is still really early for guys (and gals) to report to their respective teams.

Approx what percent of the original sign ups never show? And how is that handled? I know replacements are brought in but it doesn't seem like there are enough to fill all of the teams that have people that don't report. If there are not enough replacements are teams combined to bring the total from 36 teams to say 28 or 30? Im sure Im just jumping the gun because only one of my team members has reported so far (and the majority probably will) but I am wondering what happens when/if a large number don't report and there aren't enough replacements in the pool to go around.
In the past we've never had a problem filling teams as there were more alternates than positions and we ended up making more teams with the alts that were left and still left some out. This year is different, not sure it's the economy and less people with internet etc... We'll deal with the issues one at a time and I'm sure we'll fill the teams. We'll give them some time, as like you said, it's early. Let me worry about it, it'll be okay!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

I missed the deadline can I still sign up for the contest as an alternate
Old 08-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
I missed the deadline can I still sign up for the contest as an alternate

Yes, there is a signup thread pinned to the top of the Bowhunting Forum and I'm sure we'll need you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.