Team 1 Making it Snow

Old 11-25-2008, 11:33 AM

Default RE: Team 1 Makeing it Snow

I went Sat. and got 3

2 teal and 1 florida mallard
Old 11-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

We made it snow kind of today. we got 38 which is including a mallard and two lost whitefronts. it was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. we had thousands of geese in the decoys. we should of had our limit of specks but when we went out and got a count we only had 3. dont know where they all went because we dumped 4 out of one flock and we got a couple singles and small flocks. we could of had our limit of ducks but everytime we had ducks in range more snows were coming in so we waited for them. we had thousands of ducks in range we got three but we lost two of them as well.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

We went to the same field to day and got 30 in the morning and then we took out 2 guys and they got 9. i dont think i have ever seen so many geese in my life. it is the most impressive thing i have ever seen.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

awsome, great shooting man! whats your limits on specs?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

We can get 2. Here is the pic from the second day.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any one been out lately. we have got around 25 more since my last post. i found a field that has a couple thousand mallards going into but i have only seen them there before sundown once and that was today because the ground has a light dusting of snow and is very cold out may give them a try this week.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think im heading out for saturday afternoon/sunday, finally started getting my homework done and got my punishment lifted to allow me to head out lol. The geese are finally down though, so if its anything like last week was i'll slaughter them
Old 12-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

My christmas break started to day and goes untill Jan. 12 (gotta love college). i will start to harass the local waterfowl pretty good. i need to find them first. there is a sand pit in town that has a couple thousand geese on it but i only know the direction that they head out so i think a little goose chase may be instore this week.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok, so my trailer lights went out last saturday so i didnt go hunting, but we got them fixed and are heading out this weekend, and hunting everyone we can from this point forward
Old 12-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck this weekend huntnteen. We have gone out twice since Friday to the same field the first day we got 10 the second day we got 6. we have around 10 to 20 thousand in the area but all the fields are frozen solid and we cant get the decoys in the ground. hopefully it gets real cold so we can do some ice fishing.

i got this beauty today.

Quick Reply: Team 1 Making it Snow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.