Community

From the outside looking in.....

Old 02-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: From the outside looking in.....

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

ORIGINAL: buckeye

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

bucko, i gotta get you turkey hunting my friend, what the crap you waiting on?? Its a blast

I won't be losing in this contest
What would I do withthe feathered vermin? They don't have horns man...... They just dont have horns...
You know .... when Germ said you were smart even for a Buckeye ... he was just kiddingcause if you were smart you whould know that deer don't have horns either , they have ANTLERS .... bulls and most cows have horns.
If your hunting for horns then go back to your farm in Ohio and shoot one of those cows with " horns " [8D]
If RD has as much as a peanut in his skull he would have saw where I had HORNS in ITALICS..... Believe me RD I know the difference, it's a slang term there big guy

Scott, you have just been handed a beat downfrom my good buddy RD he vermanized you [8D]
I expected more out of a good ole Hoosier redneck than that.......
Old 02-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

well i dont seem to have a team yet so ill just have to wait [:@]
I never knew there was a contest
Old 02-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

well i dont seem to have a team yet so ill just have to wait [:@]
I never knew there was a contest
I know man, just givin ya crap
Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

bucko, i gotta get you turkey hunting my friend, what the crap you waiting on?? Its a blast

I won't be losing in this contest
What would I do withthe feathered vermin? They don't have horns man...... They just dont have horns...
You know .... when Germ said you were smart even for a Buckeye ... he was just kiddingcause if you were smart you whould know that deer don't have horns either , they have ANTLERS .... bulls and most cows have horns.
If your hunting for horns then go back to your farm in Ohio and shoot one of those cows with " horns " [8D]
If RD has as much as a peanut in his skull he would have saw where I had HORNS in ITALICS..... Believe me RD I know the difference, it's a slang term there big guy

Scott, you have just been handed a beat downfrom my good buddy RD he vermanized you [8D]
Yea I saw that you had it in (ITALICS ) but that doesn't mean nothing to me , slang or not call them for what they'er really are ... ANTLERS or BONE but not ( horn's )[8D]

I expected more out of a good ole Hoosier redneck than that.......
Old 02-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea right! You guys have no chance at all, in fact I dont know why you would think that you did have a chance. Team One=Team WON plus huckleberry will shoot some exotic turkey with a 50 in beard
Old 02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

Yea right! You guys have no chance at all, in fact I dont know why you would think that you did have a chance. Team One=Team WON plus huckleberry will shoot some exotic turkey with a 50 in beard
He might shoot a peacock[8D]
Old 02-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Hey, dont knock on the peacock, we got em here wild on the river. I might try for one this year [8D] (j/k it is illegal) the only downside is that they dont have a beard or spurs.[&o]
Old 02-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Hey, dont knock on the peacock, we got em here wild on the river. I might try for one this year [8D] (j/k it is illegal) the only downside is that they dont have a beard or spurs.[&o]
only slightly smaller than the one your going to shoot, then?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ouch!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not to pat myself on the back or anything but I warned you all of this beat down months ago [/align]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.