HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Week 2 discussion thread. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/238149-week-2-discussion-thread.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 03-19-2008 02:35 PM

Week 2 discussion thread.

Scott, I'm lonely up there.;)

whitetailbowhunter 03-19-2008 06:19 PM

RE: Week 2 discussion thread.

Will try to shoot mine during the day tomorrow!:D If it keeps going like it is I will be 1 point ahead of last week.:D LOL every time I shoot a round of 5 spot I'm one point ahead.:D:D

Western Md Bowman 03-19-2008 08:08 PM

hope to shoot tomorrow if not definetly fri night during league shoot

Canuck_2 03-19-2008 11:35 PM

Feel lonely no more, Rob. I have added my score to the meagre week 2 turnout thus far. The good news is I'm in 2nd place so far this week.:D

Hoggaphobia 03-20-2008 09:14 AM

I will be shooting tomorrow.

Holzer 03-20-2008 10:55 AM

Arrrrgggghhhhhhh! I just had to ship back my new arrows. Turns out they sent me the '08 model instead of the '07 model I ordered. I discovered it when I shot through the chrony and the speed was way off. I promptly bought a grain scale and sure enough they're 30 grains heavy. So, I guess I'm out for the rest of the league. My old arrows are far too underspined. Thanks Matt for taking the time to set this up for us. Good luck to the rest of you guys. I'll be pulling for you GZG38B!

Holzer

whitetailbowhunter 03-21-2008 12:53 PM

Well I guess my luck ran out! got the same score as last week with 3 more Xs. 294 X28

kickin_buck 03-21-2008 05:28 PM

I hate stupid mental errors. I shot my pop-up league Wed night and started dropping my left arm a big, which had me shooting 1/2" low or so. I don't think it effected my score too much, but I knew I was doing it. I shot my round for this league last night. I took a dozen or so warm up shots and was thinking the whole time about not dropping my arm. Warm up shots looked good, time to start on a clean target. First arrow out of the bow and what do I do, rip my arm UP trying not to drop it. Arrow hits 3" high, almost for a no score. Sometimes I wish I could just turn my brain off and just shoot!

Gundeck 03-22-2008 08:40 AM

Well, I got my round in. The wind didn't help any. My score wasn't much better than last week, but I think I am figuring some things out. I just wish it would warm up a bit. :D

Sliverflicker 03-23-2008 06:00 PM

Ruttnutt, my son in law and myself finely made it to an indoor range yesterday. Half of them cleard out today and was able to get back into my room and get my bowcase so I could post my score. I shot about the same, Had acouple go in the X that I should have let down, and had a few flyers miss the X that I thought should have been in, still trying to figure it out, getting alot of premature wearing on my bottom feather.
Ruttnutt had to quite shooting yesterday due to muscle fatigue, He's been training for a MMA fight next weekend and just switched back over to shooting left handed and did not have it in him to post a score, so he will get a zero this week. Ha Ha next week he may be to brused up to post one .