HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Who has been practicing? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/236430-who-has-been-practicing.html)

buckeye 03-08-2008 01:45 PM

Who has been practicing?

Who has been shooting? How's the practicing been going?

Update us with yourprogress.

I am ready to get this underway this layoff between leagues sucks [8D]

GMMAT 03-08-2008 03:45 PM

RE: Who has been practicing?

I shot 20 arrows with my 82nd before I broke it down to set up the Conny. I shot 20 arrows with the conny this morning.

I haven't dropped a point yet (5 spot)....but the x count isn't that good. I don't feel bad (I've only shot 5 spot a few times)....and I've got a chance to shoot a 300 game if I can finish up strong.

We'll see. Other than that.....I touch my bow about every day.....be it a BB shoot or just some shooting in the yard. Nothing serious....but just enought to keep my anchor points constant.

Washington Hunter 03-08-2008 03:48 PM

I haven't shot any real 5 Spot in awhile, but I shoot every day.

I'm confident my scores will be greatly improved over last years.

GMMAT 03-08-2008 03:51 PM

I hope your math is too, Dan[8D]

(I kid);)

Washington Hunter 03-08-2008 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I hope your math is too, Dan[8D]

(I kid);)
I'm thinking of paying my eight year old neighbor to score my faces for me. Five bucks ought to cover it. [&:]

[8D]

whitetailbowhunter 03-08-2008 05:33 PM

I shot My first ever 5 spot round thursday and got 292 26x every shot I got out of the whiteI didn't execute the shot properly and I payed for it. Still think I got a ok score for my first 5 spot. I like shooting five spot better than vegas!:D

RuttNutt 03-08-2008 06:29 PM

Aint busted into the 50's yet. Just dont have the mucle strength yet to keep a tight game. Soon my friends,,,,,,,,soooooooooooon!!!!

Sliverflicker 03-08-2008 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Aint busted into the 50's yet. Just dont have the mucle strength yet to keep a tight game. Soon my friends,,,,,,,,soooooooooooon!!!!
Well you better gobble down some Wheaties, Spinach or something quick, cuz I got a for ya by the end of this week.

RuttNutt 03-08-2008 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Well you better gobble down some Wheaties, Spinach or something quick, cuz I got a for ya by the end of this week.
Your gonna have a lot of explaining to do when I smoke you with a hunter rig!!!!! I dont want to hear noor see any:( All you will be doin' is

Matt/TN 03-08-2008 07:10 PM

I'm really geared towards outdoor 3d right now. I haven't shot a dot game in weeks....