HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Week 6 Standings and Discussion (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/233213-week-6-standings-discussion.html)

Rick James 02-18-2008 05:00 PM

Week 6 Standings and Discussion

Please PM any corrections to me.............

So who's going to finish this thing outstrong? Once the final scores are turned in this week and everyones lowest is dropped, we will see these numbers rearrange drastically. There are quite a few peer groups in here that are really close to each other...........

Will that scurvy buckeye pull out a win? Will ruttnutt pull of a fantastic week and pull into the lead? What about GMMAT and jmbuckhunter, those two are neck and neck!

However this turns out guys, I want to congratulate each and every one of you.

GMMAT 02-18-2008 06:56 PM

RE: Week 6 Standings and Discussion

I hate to say it.....but with my arm feeling the way it does......I guess I'll watch JM's score and see if I need to shoot or not.:)

Scott SMOKED us. Period. Great shooting Buckeye.

I had a blast.....learned a lot about my own shooting. Heck I didn't even know how to keep score when I started.

Thanks Matt.

(and JM......I hope you shoot a 450;))

jmbuckhunter 02-18-2008 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I hate to say it.....but with my arm feeling the way it does......I guess I'll watch JM's score and see if I need to shoot or not.:)

(and JM......I hope you shoot a 450;))
Well I hope I can at least force you shoot this week.;)

Maybe I'll post my score Sunday after we get back home from the IL Deer Classic.:D

Actually I'll probably shoot tomorrow or Wednesday. That will give you plenty of time.

mobow 02-18-2008 08:16 PM

Well gzg.......I'm throwin in the towel, I can't catch ya. Yer gonna have to have a TERRIBLE week for me to catch up.....I didn't start out very strong or I would have been closer.....oh well.....that's the way the scores fall.

RuttNutt 02-18-2008 11:12 PM

I think me taking first away from RJ is a pipe dream. I would have to do some soul sertchin'!!!!!! One thing is for sure though, I have had alot of fun shootin' this league with you guys and I know I am a better shot on the vegas face now. I was so intimidated by this target when we started, Now it's like no big deal, It just works for me.... How does a posi rear work in a 69 plymouth? I dont know, it just does!!!!!!!!!!
"joe dirtay"

gzg38b 02-19-2008 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

Well gzg.......I'm throwin in the towel, I can't catch ya. Yer gonna have to have a TERRIBLE week for me to catch up.....I didn't start out very strong or I would have been closer.....oh well.....that's the way the scores fall.

You can still pass my Total X Count if you shoot 22X's this week. If you can shoot 22X's this week, I'll change my Avatar to "Mobow Owns Me"
for the next month. ;)

Gundeck 02-19-2008 06:18 AM

Hehe. The funny thing is that it looks like I did great. That is only because I have turned in a score every week so far. I hate to see when he drops the one week for everyone. Talk about a freefall! I will fall like a greased, tapered safe! Good luck to all. Looks like it will be an interesting battle in the final week.

mobow 02-19-2008 06:22 AM

Uh, no pressure there or anything.....:D I'll see what I can do...I'm capable, but I think you got it.....;)

Man, I just did some playing w/ the numbers, and this thing is CLOSE. Buckeye has a solid hold of the top spot for the bowhunter class, but GMMAT and jmbuckhunter are in a dead heat. After dropping the lowest scores, they are TIED w/ 2165 points, with the edge going to GMMAT with 5 more X's....

Rick James and ruttnutt are only 6 points apart, and for the overall lead, Rick James is a mere 4 points behind buckeye.....gzg38b has a solid hold of the #4 spot, but gr8atta2d is hot on my heals to finish in the top 5.....

GMMAT 02-19-2008 06:26 AM

Just to keep things up and up.......I'm gonna go ahead and shoot my round, today. That way......YOU will know what you gotta shoot, John. I'll shoot during lunch, today....and post it up later.

Good luck!

GR8atta2d 02-19-2008 07:52 AM

It's been a gas..guys. I thought this was 8 weeks..too late for a comeback lol. I'll finish somewhere in the middle of the pack. But I'm improving. I wish I'd have started the 10 yard drills sooner. Shooting once a week is tough. I learned a lot about practicing with a purpose,thanks for that guys.

I feel next year I can battle for the top spot. Oh and if this long range league comes together..I may be a sleeper ;) Love lobbing them in there!