HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Week 6 Standings and Discussion (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/233213-week-6-standings-discussion.html)

GMMAT 02-20-2008 01:37 PM

RE: Week 6 Standings and Discussion

Just rattling your chain. I wish I had somewhere to shoot on a line like that. I'm gonna go to Raleigh next week and freak (doubtful...lol).

Just busting ya'lls chops.

So now my stabilizer is illegal.....I got "different" coaching than you did.....and my lens is an advantage????

Hell I'd take back a few years and call it "even"!

mobow 02-20-2008 08:43 PM

gzg, man.....I gave it one HELL of a run....Shot my very best round tonight, with my highest X count, 18. 4 stinkin X's short.....Dad gummit.....oh well, still my best.

But gr8.......I beat yer arse buddy!! LOL......I needed what? A 426??? Now, help me out here......Is 434 higher or lower than that?? I'm not sure....:D

gzg38b 02-20-2008 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

gzg, man.....I gave it one HELL of a run....Shot my very best round tonight, with my highest X count, 18. 4 stinkin X's short.....Dad gummit.....oh well, still my best.

But gr8.......I beat yer arse buddy!! LOL......I needed what? A 426??? Now, help me out here......Is 434 higher or lower than that?? I'm not sure....:D
Nice round Mobow. I was sweatin' for a minute there. How many of those X's were cutting the10 ring?

mobow 02-20-2008 09:20 PM

Ummm.....bout half I would say. One spot, I hit dead center X 6 arrows in a row......I beat the crap out of that one spot....:eek:

Gave it a run, what else can I say......You shot good bro...you shot real good.

Rick James 02-20-2008 09:56 PM

Shot my highest x count in a game tonight, 13x's. I've shot higher overall x counts in a full round, but never broke 12 x's in a game before.

Don't know if it will be enough to beat buckeye, but to be honest I didn't want to have to shoot my game after seeing his score, it's much easier to just worry about shooting my game shot by shot when I don't have a score to aim for. [8D]

It's been good guys, but I've gotta say I'm really looking forward to getting outside soon. I have some ideas for an outdoor league of sorts that should be fun, I'll be looking for some input on this as well soon, so keep your eyes peeled in here if you want to participate. If you guys want me to get something running as well for a 5 spot league, let me know, I'll be glad to run it.

RuttNutt 02-20-2008 11:37 PM

Great shootin' RJ!!! I am shootin my score tomarrow night so we will see how it goes. this will be my last week shooting right handed. I will have my left handed bhfs rig set up friday night and I cant wait!!!! I am very interested in the five spot league though...

GR8atta2d 02-21-2008 10:38 AM

Wow great shootin Mobo.. I guess I'll get good odds next year?? Congrats.

GMMAT I know your bustin chops...that's what this little thing is all about! Anyone of us could "cook the books" if it was just for anything more thanbraggin rights. I love it.

Enjoyed the whole thing thanks Matt, and if anyone is interested in keeping posting my league still has 5 weeks left.

RuttNutt 02-23-2008 07:34 PM

well I finally got to shoot my round tonight. Babysitters are hard to come by!! My second game straight sucked. But it's all over now. I got to shoot my new bowhunter rig tonight and I love it!!!!! I switched back to left handed and my mucles are paying for it. I havent pulled a left handed bow back since october so shooting left really wore me out. I sure did like the way it felt. Caint wait to shoot some five spot scores with her.....

buckeye 02-24-2008 07:58 AM

I can't guarantee that I will be able to get my round in today....

It has been a very busy week and I still have a day late B-Day party to go to this afternoon.... I will try my best to get my round in but no guarantee.....

I was busy messing with the 82nd all week in my free time and never made time to shoot my round.