Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

I think I'm ready

Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 PM

Default I think I'm ready

Now that I got this TP licked, I'm ready to get out and shoot a 20 yard indoor round. Don't have anymore 3 spot targets though and it's all 5 spot around here.

Maybe rick james or some one else can help me. What is a pretty comparable score to like a 425-430 vegas score? I'm think 292-295 in 5spot?
Old 02-08-2008, 11:15 AM

Default RE: I think I'm ready

Thanks for sending the TP my direction![:'(]
Old 02-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

man, what is it with target panic and you guys shooting paper?? seems to go around pretty hard with paper shooters....any reason for it??

i even noticed myself while shooting at the shop i started to get punchy...but i had reasons....havent shot much in a couple months, never shot indoors, and had self proclaimed "pros" shooting on both sides of me...took me a couple weeks to settle in...i dont keep score or anything...im just shooting to shoot...didnt think id shoot once a week or id play in the contest, but last week i held my own and was able to fine tune the sights since i finally settled in, and the pros must all been having a bad day i just noticed that their flyers seemed to fly alot harder than mine, and even with line cutters, i was still in the yellow pretty comparably...i wont lie, i got a long way to go...shooting spots is a different animal...i need something the size of a golf tee head in the center to aim at...i need to learn the "floating" deal...maybe tomarrow i will work on my X count and TRY to sink them in there...the X really should be a different color maybe thats why they have magnifiers on their sights...can probably SEE it with some of the scopes..
Old 02-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Float that pin..and then just casually........PUNCH THAT TRIGGER WHEN YOUR ON THE BULL...you know you can't hold it there long!