HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   If you're looking to get into the world of fat shafts (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/230870-if-youre-looking-get-into-world-fat-shafts.html)

GMMAT 02-05-2008 09:35 AM

If you're looking to get into the world of fat shafts

I may have a few to sell here soon. I think I have 11....but may only have 10. I also have several extra pin nock bushings and replacement glue in heads that are perfect for indoor target shooting. All arrows in great shape.....and all accessories new in the packages.

I'll defer to someone in the know on this stuff for pricing....but I'm NOT looking to make money, here. It'll be an offering that will be VERY attractive to someone looking for these type arrows.

GT X-cutter pros.

If this gets deleted....so be it. Like I said, though......not lookingto make a buck. Doing this to offer someone a good deal. I'll need to wait until my new arrows get here......so there will be a delay.

I likely have one each extra pin nock bushings and one each extra glue in tips for these arrows. All arrows already fletched with 4" low profile vanes.

Maybe Matt (RJ) can tell us what he thinks a good deal on these would be. Let's figure 10 arrows.

Also....these arrows are 27.5" and weigh 327gr.

Rick James 02-05-2008 09:39 AM

RE: If you're looking to get into the world of fat shafts

Send a PM to buckeye...........I think he's looking for these arrows right now based on a conversation I had w/ him last night.

GMMAT 02-05-2008 09:43 AM

Did so, Matt. Let me know (PM is fine....and you can copy Scott) on what you think is a fiar price. I'll do an inventory.

Inventory is:

10 complete arrows (I may be able to find the 11th.....dunno)
10 extra glue in points
12 extra pin nock bushings

GR8atta2d 02-05-2008 09:57 AM

RJ are those the same arrows I got off you?

By the way Rick (Matt) have you alwasy been a moderator? Or did I miss something??

Rick James 02-05-2008 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

RJ are those the same arrows I got off you?

By the way Rick (Matt) have you alwasy been a moderator? Or did I miss something??

Gr8.....the arrows Jeff is potentially looking to sell here are not the same ones you have, they are not as wide as yours. x-cutters are about as wide as a 2512 easton, your 30x pros are as wide as a 2613.

I'm not a regular mod.........just in the spots forum, and that's new as of yesterday. So now in here you have to respect my authority!! lol

Sliverflicker 02-05-2008 11:08 AM

Watch it guys, there is a new cop in town.

GR8atta2d 02-05-2008 11:19 AM

I'm not a regular mod.........just in the spots forum, and that's new as of yesterday. So now in here you have to respect my authority!! lol
You got my respect..and Mod got nothing to do with it...arrows and where they hit, speak louder than titles

;)

Gundeck 02-05-2008 11:54 AM

Sheriff Rick James. Walkin' tall and carrying a big bow. :D

Bullet Hole Bailey 02-10-2008 04:22 PM

hahahaha.....GMMAT...whats the price on the arrows?

Thanks!

GMMAT 02-10-2008 04:54 PM

I've decided to keep them. I can always shoot them for something, here. Sorry for the false alarm.