HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Week 1 Standings and Discussion (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/227104-week-1-standings-discussion.html)

Rick James 01-13-2008 08:37 PM

Week 1 Standings and Discussion

Great week guys!

The folks in red are open class shooters. If you submitted your score without indicating open/hunter, I simply entered you as hunter class. Please let me know by next score you submit if I have you down wrong.

If you see a 0, that means this person indicated they wouldn't make it for this weeks scores but are still on board, and if you see nothing at all........that means they signed up anddidn't let me or anyone know they weren't shooting, and didn't turn in a score. If you talk to one of these guys, and if they know they aren't going to participate have them let me know so I can clean the spreadsheet up a bit.

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-13-2008 08:45 PM

RE: Week 1 Standings and Discussion

Nice spreadsheet Matt.

Arjuna 01-13-2008 08:45 PM

I thought I got my score in on time. 412 9x hunter class.

Matt/TN 01-13-2008 08:46 PM

Wow not many open guys. I'm not sure if I like that [&:]

I know I can't stay with you (Matt) forever, you aren;t going to shoot that bad very often :D

Rick James 01-13-2008 08:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

I know I can't stay with you (Matt) forever, you aren;t going to shoot that bad very often :D
Shot a 300-30x vegas game in the basement tonight from 10 yards. [8D]

Rick James 01-13-2008 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Arjuna

I thought I got my score in on time. 412 9x hunter class.
Sorry buddy, somehow I lost your score on the spreadsheet, I've fixed this and included your score above now.

If anyone else sees something funny with their scores, let me know.

Thanks!!

Arjuna 01-13-2008 08:56 PM

thanks for making the edit. Thanks for the hard work in putting this together. It sure is fun.

Matt/TN 01-13-2008 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Don't do it!
Shoot your rounds from 30yds to even the playing field.
I expect my score to jump some too. New bow, the last round was with the Hunting bow.

RuttNutt 01-13-2008 09:18 PM

I think rick james can handle it there matt/TN. He probable shot a perfect score before you were even born

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Don't do it!
Shoot your rounds from 30yds to even the playing field.
I expect my score to jump some too. New bow, the last round was with the Hunting bow.

Canuck_2 01-13-2008 10:59 PM

It pains me to say this, but I guess I gotta man-up. I'm shooting with open equipment.

You sure you got the 421 - 40x score right? That's 400 for 40 shots and then a total of 21 with the other 5 arrows.