2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Shot my best score today!

Old 12-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shot my best score today!

Got a new string on the target bow today, got the peep settled and tied in, the DL set, and scraped fletches off the arrows so I can start to get them refletched. I will probably work on fletching my indoor arrows, and building a target in the basement of the new place this weekendbetween urethane coats on the hardwood floors. [8D] I only have about 10 yards in there, but it's enough to do a lot of blank bale and keep my shots clean.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:40 PM

Umm....anyone still have to order targets, arrows, a release, and an entire peep/clarifier combobefore league commences? Plus, find timeto practice a bit beforethis mayhem starts?

Yeah, that is the boat I am floating in right now! Something about being up that "famous" creek without a paddle comes to mind. [:@][&o]

Old 12-28-2007, 11:02 AM

I've just got to decide which of 6 bows to pick up and start shooting and which combination of sights/stabilizer to put on it once I choose one. The simplicity of the longbow is appealing at times like this... It'd also help if I didn't have 30 yards of ice and snow to shovel to get to my targets.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

snow and ice what the heck is that [&:][8D]RESPECT
ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

I've just got to decide which of 6 bows to pick up and start shooting and which combination of sights/stabilizer to put on it once I choose one. The simplicity of the longbow is appealing at times like this... It'd also help if I didn't have 30 yards of ice and snow to shovel to get to my targets.