HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Pretty Impressed (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/223209-pretty-impressed.html)

buckeyehntr5 12-18-2007 02:11 PM

Pretty Impressed

Ordered 203 spot targets from Lancaster Archery yesterday and recieved them in the mail today. Thought that was pretty quick.... They also included a catalog that has about everything you can think of for bows and bowhunting. Thanks Matt for linking their website.....
www.lancasterarchery.com

SCBigBuckHunter 12-18-2007 02:18 PM

RE: Pretty Impressed

Mine arrived this afternoon as well. I was hoping that the x ring was larger:D. At first I thought they sent me the wrong thing. You are right about the catalog, it does have everything under the sun.

Bols 12-18-2007 05:04 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyehntr5

They also included a catalog that has about everything you can think of for bows and bowhunting.

www.lancasterarchery.com

If you need anything archery wise.....Lancaster will more than likely have it.

KodiakArcher 12-18-2007 05:22 PM

I've ordered stuff from them on Tuesday afternoon and had it here (in AK!) on Thursday via Priority mail! I don't know how they do it but that's as fast as overnight UPS.

Bols 12-18-2007 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

I've ordered stuff from them on Tuesday afternoon and had it here (in AK!) on Thursday via Priority mail! I don't know how they do it but that's as fast as overnight UPS.

They actually delivered to you? Did they know who they were sending stuff too? ;)[8D]

KodiakArcher 12-18-2007 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols
They actually delivered to you? Did they know who they were sending stuff too? ;)[8D]
Not only that but they gave me a dealer account... go figure!

mobow 12-19-2007 08:46 AM

I still need to order mine.....I guess I best get on that, huh? :eek:

MO_Bowhnter 12-19-2007 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

Yea, it might be a little advisable to shoot a few practice rounds before the league starts just to give you an idea of how low on the list you might actually be.[:-]:D

Gundeck 12-27-2007 06:28 AM

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

ORIGINAL: mobow

Yea, it might be a little advisable to shoot a few practice rounds before the league starts just to give you an idea of how low on the list you might actually be.[:-]:D
Already have my targets and I, too, was impressed with the quick service from Lancaster. I don't have to wonder where I will be in the list. I have reserved tickets for the basement, but it will be fun anyway.