HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   Thinking back..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/222521-thinking-back.html)

buckeye 12-13-2007 05:35 PM

Thinking back.....

You know I still remember when it was a big deal and I was stoked when i would shoot 5 5's in a single end on a 5 spot target face.... [8D]

I still remember being clueless like it was yesterday.... Did I just leave myself open on that comment.... LOL... Go for it :D

Bols 12-13-2007 06:36 PM

RE: Thinking back.....

That's great...but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? ;)[8D]

mobow 12-13-2007 06:53 PM

Clueless like it was yesterday eh? Just like on perpetual day for you eh? In the dictionary, under the definition of "clueless" it says....and I quote....

"See buckeye" :D

Matt/TN 12-13-2007 07:35 PM

I'm still stoked to shoot 5 5's in an end :eek:[8D].

I think I'm finally ready to try another 60 arrow round tommorow, but then again, I need to practice Vegas. I hate shooting Vegas faces, my pin's just seem to disappear on them.

Bols 12-13-2007 11:15 PM

I might not even be able to string 5 arrows in a row to complete an end....I'm serious.

I went to shoot tonight in my basement....yeah, wasn't happening at whatever poundage I had it cranked to before I went on my hiatus....

Back to the drawing board...hrmp [:@]

I guess I should be "thinking back" to a time when I could actually pull my bow back. I felt like a beginner.... [>:]

buckeye 12-14-2007 03:49 AM

I am talking like... Out of 12 ends.... If I had 1 or 2 ends of all 5's I was happy as a pig in .... [8D]

I was bad and had NO idea what I was doing.... :D

mobow 12-14-2007 05:59 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

I am talking like... Out of 12 ends.... If I had 1 or 2 ends of all 5's I was happy as a pig in .... [8D]

I was bad and had NO idea what I was doing.... :D
Dude, I can relate to that! I remember not even having 6 arrows that matched....I mean like.....1 2018, 2 2213........different length, fletching, point weights......sheesh.....And my bow at the time had an overdraw on it, shooting a whopping 238 fps! Shoot, I couldn't hit water if I were standing on the arc!

bloodcrick 12-14-2007 06:54 PM

I remember feeling like that to (last year [&:]) rub it in Ohio, rub it in :D

You know I still remember when it was a big deal and I was stoked when i would shoot 5 5's in a single end on a 5 spot target face.... [8D]

I still remember being clueless like it was yesterday.... Did I just leave myself open on that comment.... LOL... Go for it :D

buckeye 12-15-2007 05:40 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Just look at it his way dinko.... After last years performance you have no where to go but UP! ;)

bloodcrick 12-15-2007 06:30 PM

You speakith with a truthful tounge oh bucko! :Dyou arrow flingin gangsta [8D]

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Just look at it his way dinko.... After last years performance you have no where to go but UP! ;)