HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/222221-2008-indoor-smacktalk-thread.html)

Matt/TN 12-11-2007 07:46 PM

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

I beat ya to it mobow, just like I'm going to beat you in the league

mobow 12-11-2007 07:47 PM

RE: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Don't worry bro. I bought you a fresh supply of diapers and wipes. Guy like yourself shouldn't need to sit in his own poopy diaper every day. God knows we've already heard enough cryin...

buckeye 12-11-2007 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

You have sure "grown up" fast.... Heck a few months ago I remember you asking how to fletch arrows.... Now you are throwing spot smack :D

I am not good with changes like that.... So I will stick with the clueless kid bit for a while longer :D;)

mobow 12-11-2007 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

You have sure "grown up" fast.... Heck a few months ago I remember you asking how to fletch arrows.... Now you are throwing spot smack :D
Now he's just conceded and let's his shop owner fletch them for him. He's realized he can't fletch arrows and change his diaper at the same time. :D

Matt/TN 12-11-2007 07:50 PM

Here ya go, just a little preview....Not a Vegas face, but nonetheless...

mobow 12-11-2007 07:51 PM

Nice 5 arrows. Now let's see you do that outside, in the cold, snow blowing and out of a blind! (only last year's guys will remember that one...)

Matt/TN 12-11-2007 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Now he's just conceded and let's his shop owner fletch them for him. He's realized he can't fletch arrows and change his diaper at the same time. :D
Haha, no, I have actually fletched his last few dozen.....and any other ones that need to be done ;)

buckeye 12-11-2007 07:52 PM

Here ya go, just a little preview....Not a Vegas face, but nonetheless...

Patterning the shot gun for Turkey season? lol :D;)

Matt/TN 12-11-2007 07:53 PM

Nice 5 arrows. Now let's see you do that outside, in the cold, snow blowing and out of a blind! (only last year's guys will remember that one...)
I didn't have a bow to shoot in it last year.

I'll be shooting all of mine from inside....what about you guys?

MO_Bowhnter 12-11-2007 07:54 PM

LOL, only RD is capable of shooting like that...Someone needs to send him a PM to tell him to get his butt in here.:D