" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread! >

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

woooooooow!!!! I must have hit a nerve or your still goin' through puberty..... dont worry kiddo, I am only gettin' better and its only week three. And by the way, I am willing to post my targets, with someone else taking the picture at the range each week. Now I am not saying that your hand feeding the targets,,,,,but being 17 years old and posting scores like that while you still have all those hormones in your system????? Ya might want to post a pic each week, just so people dont get the wrong idea!!
Old 01-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

woooooooow!!!! I must have hit a nerve or your still goin' through puberty..... dont worry kiddo, I am only gettin' better and its only week three. And by the way, I am willing to post my targets, with someone else taking the picture at the range each week. Now I am not saying that your hand feeding the targets,,,,,but being 17 years old and posting scores like that while you still have all those hormones in your system????? Ya might want to post a pic each week, just so people dont get the wrong idea!!
I believe you are the only one who has quiestioned my scores? Posting a picture is fine by me, if that's what you guys want. I'll be shooting with Jeff (GMMAT) this weekend.

I'll admit last weeks score impressed me a little. I doubt that I'll have one that high again. Who knows.

Kind of funny that you think I'm not being truthful on my scores though. If that's what it took for me to shoot good scores, I would quit. What fun would I get out of cheating. Apparently, you can't shoot good scores if you are younger than most competing?
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Typical Buck

Come on little buddy, I am not calling you a liar......I am just stirring the pot a bit!!!! I like the fact that you said" If that's what it took for me to shoot good scores, I would quit."That's what I was looking for!!
Your cool with me man...I think it's cool that your a teen that loves our sport, and that you shoot as well as you do. Keep up the great shootin dude, Cause I know I will!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm looking forward to shooting with 2 young men from our board this weekend (Matt/TN and Buckmaster). Buckmaster (Aaron) and I have shot a few times...and he's a fine young man. I expect to find out the same thing about Matt.

That being said.....I'm hopin' to lay an old geezer 3D style ass whoopin on both of 'em[8D]
Old 01-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give 'em heck, Jeff!! Old guys rule! Actually, some of us old guys are getting our butts kicked. That is ok. I am shooting more now than I have in 20 years. I am learning every round and slowly getting better. That is what this is all about for me.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff,
Win one for the geezers!

"Old age& treachery, beats youth & enthusiasm" or something along those lines.

If all else fails, hustle them into some longbow shooting, you got that down pretty good.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

OK So how many of you nancy-boys are shooting in the confines of your basement?

I challenge you to get on a line with other shooters for your next score. Have the guy next to youpoking you with his quiver while the young guy shooting the second line, is clicking his release the whole time you're shooting.

(hey I gotta try something, to get back in this thing )
Old 01-22-2008, 06:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Matt's LH I believe, Rybo. Or....I'd put the "humble stick" in their hands and bring 'em back down to earth.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

OK So how many of you nancy-boys are shooting in the confines of your basement?

I challenge you to get on a line with other shooters for your next score. Have the guy next to youpoking you with his quiver while the young guy shooting the second line, is clicking his release the whole time you're shooting.

(hey I gotta try something, to get back in this thing )
Heh, no doubt. My last 3 games at a full 20 yards without a line full of guys were 441, 443, 445 all with x counts in the mid to high 20's. I've gotta pull my head outta my butt one of these weeks and just shoot what I am capable of doing no matter who's watching. Last night using targets scaled for shaft size and 10 yard distance, I shot a 448 - 32x in the basement. There is no reason I can't do this on the line..........
Old 01-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't need a line full of guys. I have my son to harass me. "Hey, Dad, did you shoot that one out your butt or with your bow?"
"

Quick Reply: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.