" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread! >

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Old 12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

perverted Donie boy [8D].....Gbuckeye V.4.0 (fo-tee) I think i have seen that some where or was it Gbuckeye cant hit the bulls eye Bols, i will own you [:-]
ORIGINAL: mobow

ummmmm.....paper pokin???? That some kind of gangsta code talk for straight up gettin yer arse whipped??? Or you being ..perverted??
Old 12-14-2007, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

perverted Donie boy [8D].....Gbuckeye V.4.0 (fo-tee) I think i have seen that some where or was it Gbuckeye cant hit the bulls eye Bols, i will own you [:-]

ummmmm.....paper pokin???? That some kind of gangsta code talk for straight up gettin yer arse whipped??? Or you being ..perverted??
Uhhh...WHAT did you just say?? Is that some kind of Indiana hoosier jibberish rolling off those fat fingers??
Old 12-14-2007, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

The rumor is...there is a straight up pimpin' Gbuckeye V. 4.0 (fo-tee) coming out in less than a month.....just in time to hand out some whoopin's....
Don't forget about the gbuckeye action figure with the kung-Fu grip featuring a BowTech and gps laser guided arrows, should be hitting an archery shop near you soon
Shooting a bowtech, you NEED gps laser guided arrows, just to hit what yer aimin at....
Old 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

The rumor is...there is a straight up pimpin' Gbuckeye V. 4.0 (fo-tee) coming out in less than a month.....just in time to hand out some whoopin's....
Don't forget about the gbuckeye action figure with the kung-Fu grip featuring a BowTech and gps laser guided arrows, should be hitting an archery shop near you soon
Shooting a bowtech, you NEED gps laser guided arrows, just to hit what yer aimin at....
Hmmm I recall that BowTech putting a whoopin on the whole fieldin the smackdown atthe GTG

Did I mention lately that I won the SMACKDOWN

Nothing like rubbing in OLD news

Old 12-14-2007, 07:51 PM

I heard that action figure, with those incredible features,kills mo'does than mobow!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

fat fingers i dont know what your talking about [>:]Tell you what, better score gets the rock loser gets a hoosier tatoo

Uhhh...WHAT did you just say?? Is that some kind of Indiana hoosier jibberish rolling off those fat fingers??
Old 12-14-2007, 07:52 PM

Hmmm I recall that BowTech putting a whoopin on the whole fieldin the smackdown atthe GTG

Did I mention lately that I won the SMACKDOWN

Nothing like rubbing in OLD news

Oh yeah?

Old 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM

fat fingers i dont know what your talking about [>:]Tell you what, better score gets the rock loser gets a hoosier tatoo

FOUL!! You already have both!!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will throw in one of the kung-fu grip gbuckeyes to the winner as well [8D]
Old 12-14-2007, 07:55 PM

I will throw in one of the kung-fu grip gbuckeyes to the winner as well [8D]
Looser gets rhyming lessons....

Quick Reply: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.