" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread! >

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Old 12-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

ORIGINAL: buckeye

ORIGINAL: Bols

Atleast you got one thing going for you Buckeye....these indoor targets, they don't tend to move or run away after you try and shoot them!
Maybe we can set aside a national holiday for the day you finally see a buck with a bow in your hands while hunting

I am not holding my breath to get the time off anytime soon!
Hey look who's back...guess that bad shoulder doesn't prevent tha jaw from flappin! LOL

Mention Smack talk and Buckeye's right there!!

I cannot resist a good ribbing... especially when it is at someone else's expense

We will have to meet up and shoot this winter.... If you don't have anything going on.... I am going to start shooting the indoor 3D the second week of January over at Acorn.... If you aren't busy you should come along.
[/align]
Old 12-13-2007, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow sounds fun.. When do they shoot. I will be shooting "Vegas" Tuesday nights at William's (also New Castle) It's a dumpy little shop but the People are as good as it gets!!

I have NEVER shot 1 arrow at 3D (besides my back-yard buck). I'd like to give it a try and with your exp, you'd improve my learning curve by leaps and bounds. Let me know some details.

Either way I'm up for getting together if only for some practice rounds.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Rybo.......can you handle this?????

(this wasn't exactly from 20yds...more like 10 or so....but I'm improving!)

The bottom arrow was my first.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice “pattern”.[8D]

If the rain ever stops up here, I need to get my aluminums tuned up and ready to shoot out of my longbow. The only cedars I have left are broadhead or blunt tipped. Hey that gives me an idea. Can we use broadheads? Gain a little extra to cut those lines!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

can I get a handicapped for shooting out in the snow and in temps under 15? LOL

lmao Jeff..thats pix is awesome! LOL

Jeff, Ryan you guys shooting you're trad bows in this ???
Old 12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think we figured to shoot a couple weeks with them just for fun, but otherwise it'll be my compound hunting rig used for the real scores.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Wow sounds fun.. When do they shoot. I will be shooting "Vegas" Tuesday nights at William's (also New Castle) It's a dumpy little shop but the People are as good as it gets!!

I have NEVER shot 1 arrow at 3D (besides my back-yard buck). I'd like to give it a try and with your exp, you'd improve my learning curve by leaps and bounds. Let me know some details.

Either way I'm up for getting together if only for some practice rounds.
No 3D on tuesdays there as they have a paper animal league on monday and tuesday.... 3D shoots I believe are wed,thurs, fri, sat and sun. That's what it was in the past unless anything has changed I would think it is still the same.

40 yards max shot.... There are 15 targets we shoot each one twice for 30 total.

He also has the Techno hunt there if you have never shot that it is fun... Frustrating at times... But fun none the less
Old 12-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Dominant Buck

lmao Jeff..thats pix is awesome! LOL

Jeff, Ryan you guys shooting you're trad bows in this ???
Dude.....that's a 4-5" group with my longbow!

We are, Shed....but just for fun. You wanna see some interesting scores...??????....lol
Old 12-14-2007, 07:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've only been to Acorn once (when I bought my bow) I tried to go again last year and got lost as hell!!! I watched the techno hunt in fact he gave me an hour in there..(which I never used). It does look like fun!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Techno hunt is pretty cool. Its been a while since I shot one, but it is a lot of fun. There are several places around me that have it.

Quick Reply: 2008 Indoor "Smacktalk" thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.