Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 Official Rules - 2008 HNI Vegas League >

Official Rules - 2008 HNI Vegas League

Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Official Rules - 2008 HNI Vegas League

Old 12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Rules - 2008 HNI Vegas League

Sure, Scott....I'll elaborate....

If the majority of guys in here are like me....and admittedly not very well versed and honed in their 3D and target skills.....you'd "think" I'd fit in .....middle of the pack....or somewhere thereabouts.

I finished BOTTOM of the pack....the whole way through. Now....I could just "suck" that bad. It's possible.

You can elaborate, too.....but answer me this.....DO you think there was some pencil whippin going on last year?
The reason I asked you to elaborate was I looked back at the 5 spot and didn't see your name in the standings?

I wasn't sure what you were getting at....

Here is the year end score sheet....

About the pencil pushing.... I really do not want to get into it.... I will just say this... Cheating at anything is only cheating ones self.....

Old 12-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Dominant Buck

I turned in scores for several weeks, Scott. I figured I was "outclassed" when I saw some of the hcps. being posted and CONTINUALLY bested week in and week out......and I bowed out.

Cheating at anything is only cheating ones self.....
I agree

Post up that list of hcps from last year. It would be "interesting" to see it alongside the scores the archers turned in every week
Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM

Who is that buckeyebuckhntr?

And does hitting rocks count at X's?

Old 12-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I turned in scores for several weeks, Scott. I figured I was "outclassed" when I saw some of the hcps. being posted and CONTINUALLY bested week in and week out......and I bowed out.
I understand now.... Don't let anyone get to you.. The purpose of the league is to make us a better archer.... Forget about what everyone else is doing and concentrate on besting yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Who is that buckeyebuckhntr?
Some handsome devil

And does hitting rocks count at X's?
Only if you are from Michigan [8D]
Old 12-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Dominant Buck

I understand now.... Don't let anyone get to you.. The purpose of the league is to make us a better archer....
I agree. If everyone had done that ......we wouldn't have had inflated hcps.....and it would have been a LOT more fun.

Agree?
Old 12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I understand now.... Don't let anyone get to you.. The purpose of the league is to make us a better archer....
I agree. If everyone had done that ......we wouldn't have had inflated hcps.....and it would have been a LOT more fun.

Agree?
I did have fun until the 3 spot started..... That was outof control. So, i would say yes.... I agree.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:03 PM

I can't wait to see some of my early round scores....boy, that should be laughable.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bols

I can't wait to see some of my early round scores....boy, that should be laughable.

Your mid-late season scores were to though!!! D'OH!

Just kidding
Old 12-13-2007, 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

ORIGINAL: Bols

Your mid-late season scores were to though!!! D'OH!

Just kidding
OUCH!

Old 12-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Dominant Buck

LOVE the no hcps thing.....and I'll post exactly what I shoot. I'm gonna test myself.

I am really looking forward to it....and to getting my new bow to target shoot with. I know this.....I haven't shot 40-60 arrows in one night in a LONG, LONG time. I'm gonna sling a few tonight......if only from 10-15 yds.

Quick Reply: Official Rules - 2008 HNI Vegas League

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.