Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50) >

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Community

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Old 10-06-2008, 05:50 PM

Default RE: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

That's some pretty nice looking deer and that buck looks like a shooter. Good Luck and hope ya get one. I am going to post some more pics of a couple that I glassed a few days ago.
About the whole "trail camera" thing, I don't own one and I get some nice pics form just a digital camera that I always carry with me. It works well and if you can get one like mine that you can turn the shutter noises off and pick your type of flash. In my opinion, nothing can beat ACTUALLY being there for the pic.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM

well i finally got out, yesterday, but i didnt see a thing, except for a cardnal, and a squirrelbut thursday i am leaving for a family reunion in ohio, and i am hunting the next mon-fri, so hopefully i will get something to put us on the score board.
good luck
Old 10-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

P.S. try to postyour pictures just a tad smaller...lol
I hear ya they are a little on the big side I just wanted yall to get a really good look. Got some good news I shanked me one about 7:15 tonight, thought it was a doe and watched her for 45 minutes before I decided to shoot nothing came out so I did the deed
Bad news it was a little button buck .
Old 10-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Too much rain here tonight. The rest of the week looks great though.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Spike

Southern Buck,

Does that count as your buck for this year? Not sure of the rules other than you can not enter but one buck. Here in Texas if the horn is not throught the skin it is antlerless and a antlerless tag goes on the deer.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everybody must be busy. Planning on hunting Saturday morning before it gets warm out. Hoping to see some movement in the morningwhile it's still on the chilly side...
Old 10-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here nearly every night. Just hoping that someone would post up some reports. Unbelieveably I didn't hunt last night. I'm trying some new things. The bucks that I have been hunting have turned completely nocturnal. They won't be out during daylight hours until atleast the end of the month.

I am taking a friend of mine's son on a hunt this Saturday. Wisconsin has a two day gun youth hunt on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I can get him his first deer.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm still around. Going nuts trying to close down a golf course, scouting my butt off and last minute revisions before my season starts (October 18th). This new piece I aquired has me in a tailspin right now trying to get setup on it. There's some brutes on this land and I hope it pays off.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 PM

Yeah I here ya on that one! The property that I am hunting has some really great buck sign and I have seen some great bucks in there. My buddy just took a huge monster buck out of there, he saw the one I am after, but that was after hrs on the way back o pick up the buck he got. It was an awesome 12 pointer, huge spread. Pic of "live animal on thread of "Big Ol WI Bucks".
Hope I can get a crack at the one I want.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Spike

Hunted a new spot this morning and had a nice buck about 5 yards away from me but he wouldn't come out of the thick brush. He stood there for a few and kept moving thru the thick stuff. All he needed to do was take two steps and I could have gotten a shot. I'll go cut me a shooting lane tomorrow afternoon.

Quick Reply: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.