Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50) >

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Old 10-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Default RE: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

This is the new monster I'm after. I seen him a few times from the road and have been trying to get a chance at him but could never seem to figure him out. Now I think I might have the "general" location of his location. Need more scouting though and a little more help. Read my post's to find out some info. on the land and what is needed.

Old 10-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Spike

Jebus!!! Both of those are monsters. I don't know if they grow that big here in NC. My buddy got a small 6 point last night. I'm holding off for something a little bigger. I these are two I got last year mid November with my muzzle loader.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Spike

Old 10-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

WellI have a micro mini six point coming to my stand, I sure hope that he isnt the next thing I see, I sure hate to shoot him, I am in a bad way needing some deer meat didnt hardly get to go last year, but have plans on makeing up for it this year! Awsome deer by the way mabey ill luck up and get one with some size this year.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

Just got out of the woods had deer on both sides of me just a grunting within 50 yards of my stand till the turkeys flew down off their roost and there they went. But got to check my camera and found that there is a nice buck out there. Oh yeah I shouldnt have went to work yesterday and I would have got to nail him he was out there between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

heres another pic.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

Micro mini six.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Buck bait!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Typical Buck

Forgive me guys heres one more of the big guy.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I might have to invest in one of them there trail cams. My buddy Aand I finally got out yesterday around 1;30 in the stand (He was an hour late to my house, he forgot a couple things and had to back track). Well it was pretty slow, He kickedup a doe and 2 fawns walking in to his stand and saw a couple does about an hour later. As for myself didn't see anything antil about 6:15 when a group of 4 does came strolling up the trail towards my stand. They where all within 15 yards or closer when one of larger ones gave my a good shot. I seemed to be at full draw for a minute waiting for theshot to present itself. I released and whack right into the shoulder. I still can't figure out why my shot was to the left if only a couple inches. Whe nI practice if I'm off alittle it's always to the right. Well anyway she took off likea bat out of hell right through some nasty underbrush. My tracer nock performedgreat as I saw herrun out of sight. Took us a while to track as hardly any blood. The better news is we talked to the farmer who planted all the corn and he told us that he was planning on cutting in 2 weeks. He has seen alot of deer and offered us a 6 pack for every doe we take, They are eating the c**p out of his corn. He also mentioned seeing a couple nice bucks in the area. This is the first year corn was planted on the property as last year they were open fields. Things are looking good for the near future. Oh andby the way the one thing a forgot was a camera. Good luck to all once again...
P.S. try to postyour pictures just a tad smaller...lol

Quick Reply: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.