Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50) >

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Community

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Old 09-30-2008, 12:19 PM

Default RE: Offical Team 50 Thread

Sorry bout not being on here for a little while, had a pretty busy schedule the last couple days. But the hunt is going better....I have seen several deer and even some damn good bucks! I know the season is early and the fun hunting, the rut, hasn't even started yet!
The weather here in WI is getting colder by the day which is awesome!!!!
I'm going to the stand tonight and hope for the best.
Go to my camospace and read my blogs to see what's been going on.
http://www.camospace.com/bowtechtomkat
Old 09-30-2008, 07:47 PM

Yeah it is starting to cool down in WI and that is really nice.... unfortunately with work and school i probably wont be hunting till late october!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:10 PM

I can't wait until it gets REALLY cold here, the way it looks on the weather forcast is that this week in WI it's going to be pretty cold. So hopefully by mid-October it will be colder and that should really get them deer moving.
I got out tonight but got skunked! Maybe better luck when the weather turns colder?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you guys about being busy, I work 10+ hour days and try to get time in training my puppy and still have to find a little time for the wife and kids. Lucky to get 5-6 hours of sleep a day. Today is the Il opener, I am planning on hunting on Sunday for the first time. The weather shouldn't be to bad as long as the rain holds off.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:16 AM

Today was PA archery opener,FINALLY !!!! Nothing this morning, only a couple of does out of range. Try again Wed. and Thurs.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

My buddy and I will be headed outSunday morning after he gets off work. Should be in the stands by noon. Anyway thats the plan. First time out this year, be hard toget good sleep tonight. Have a ton stuff to do today so it should go by pretty quick.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 PM

Here in WI the weather has finally decided to go along with the October feel of things. It has been getting colder everyday an last night we had a frost warning and sure enough, there was frost this morning. I sat out in the stand last night but seen nothing but some squirrels. But wouldn't ya know it, when i was leaving I got dow the road maybe 100 yds from were I go in, there was a doe satnding there waiting to cross!
I wont get out probably until Mon. or so, but it gives me time to re-locate some good stand possibilities.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haven't shot anything here as of yet. Passed up a few opportunities on 130 class bucks with hopes of catching up with that show stopper. Lots of time left here.

Having some trouble with nocturnal bucks here already. It's frustrating. I'll keep at it, and eventually something will give.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

For those inquiring minds. This is one of the latest bucks to get the pass.

Old 10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't mind the date on the pic.

Quick Reply: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.