Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50) >

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Old 09-21-2008, 11:17 AM

Default RE: Offical Team 50 Thread

that is terrible!
it really makes you stop and think for awhile about just how fortunate some of us are.

much love goes out to all those that lost!

Old 09-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Spike

Thanks! My wife and I were welcomed with open arms when we showed up to help. The town poured out there thanks and prayers to all that came to help out. Do not have a great deal of money, but have lots of vacation time saved and two good helping hands. So we loaded up all the supplies we could and donated a week of labor. Here is another picture that says it all, "Pride is still strong in these Northeastn TexasCoastal folks".

Old 09-21-2008, 02:48 PM

Amen to that, Amen!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:19 PM

[:@]Well I was going to go out tonight, but of course, that all got messed up!
I had planned for a nice evening in the satnd after work. I was going to be done around three o'clock, but as the day closed, my boss asked me to stay another 3 hours overtime, and of course like millions of othere's, I need the money. So I stayed over and didn't get home until around 7 tonight.
But nothing is going to stop me tommarow, I pull a half day and I'm hittingthe woods! We need to get on the board here fellas!

Good Luck!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Plenty of time left boys. No need to rush. I've missed one evening sit, and that was because of rain on our season opener.

Sat yesterday evening and saw a few deer. Five bucks in total. Two of them were 2.5 year old eights. Just a matter of time.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

All Ive seen is turkeys!! cant stand tha dang things now come turkey season I wont see a one, funny how it works that way. I sat i the blind last night and seen 16 of em, went back to the stand this morning and seen 10, I think the turkeys are scaring my deer off gonna have to find another spot for next week I guess.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:59 PM

im hitting the river bottom tonight, where i seen the big one! i hope i got things planned out right. but it is awefully warm, and im not too sure what, if anything is going to move?
wish me luck!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Just found me a killer spot to put my climber gonna go hang it this week so Ill be ready for monday morning. Ill be sitting between the powerlines and the swamp in the woods where the deer are traveling real heavyand hopefully nail emas they'rewalking through, thats my plan anyways
Old 09-24-2008, 10:37 AM

i tried a different spot last night, closer to the river where the trials cross, hoping to get them coming up over the bank, but i got skunked! I never saw a thing! I am going to try another spot tonight and hopefully, cuz the weather isnt so warm, i can get a chance at even a doe...im running out of meat!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

We never seem to see to many deer when the temps are to warm. Most times won't even make the trip to the hunting groundif the weather isn't favorable for us. It sux to drive 2 hours to hunt and not see anything...

Quick Reply: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.