Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Rack Attack Thread (48) >

Official Team Rack Attack Thread (48)

Official Team Rack Attack Thread (48)

Old 10-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 48 Thread

ORIGINAL: englum_06

Anybody know roughly what our team score would be if we had all entered our bucks? I never scored mine...but I suppose I could if we wanted to get a rough guesstimate just for us so we would know. I'm curious as to if we would have actually ended up winning this thing.
Not sure without the score, I will guess somewhere around 500 pts. give or take...

shane
Old 10-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Just checking in, how's everyone been doing. My season has been pretty slow thus far. Hopefully something this weekend.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:11 PM

I finally have been seeing some bucks here in the U.P. only one shooter though. I had a five pointer come 15yds from my blind monday evening and make a scrape then 10 min later a small eight , he made the scrape bigger, about ten min after that a decent 6 pointer came and tore up the tree at the scrape and he made It even bigger! I was watching him walk away when I spotted a buck between 110 and 120 class 75 yds from me to my left just grazing on some acorns, so It was getting late so I hit the grunt tube a couple times and he did'nt even look my way so I hit It a couple more times along with a doe bleet and he just kept grazing up the woods line and never looked back.All in all It was a good night, I'm going out tomorrow to hang another stand where I saw him and wait for the right wind! Wish me luck!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Drizzu, that souns like an awesome hunt. I love watching that kind of stuff. Best of luck getting a crack at the big boy.

Shane
Old 10-28-2008, 04:02 AM
Typical Buck

whatsup guys, haven't checked in for a while. just noticed our team hasn't posted in so long that we were the last team listed. hope you guys r baggin' some big ones.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still chasing them here. We have some pretty nice ones on camera and see 3 nice bucks the other night. Will give it h*ll this weekend.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats up guys, been awhile. Whats the word?

Shane
Old 10-31-2008, 09:01 PM

Well guys I hung that stand for the big boy I saw and STILLhave'nt got to hunt It yet! I might get to hunt Sunday if I get all my weekend work done before then, so I'm hoping that the wind is right. On a brighter note four of my buddies just left for Canada on a week long gun hunt for whitetails, and I told them If they all don't shoot bucks , not to come back! lmao just kidding I hope they all shoot big boys up there, and I hope I have one for them to see when they get back, gotta go, good luck team 48 the amnesiacs!!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Fellas. Just checking in, its been awhile. My season has been pretty slow here in MA. It has been unseasonally warm this year and I haven't been getting the right wind the last few weeks.

Although, we had a cold front come in last night and it is beautiful now...of course we can't hunt on Sundays[:@]

Best of luck guys!
Old 11-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey boys, Just checking in. I knocked down this Iowa Whitetail today (sunday). I'm not sure what he will score, but I'm awefully happy. I will post a score when I get a chance to score him.

Oh, and yeah, I got a picture legal for the contest....lol

Quick Reply: Official Team Rack Attack Thread (48)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.