Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47) >

Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Community

Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 47 Thread

my vote for team caption goes to codyguess if he has some experience i think he would be the guy to go with
[align=left] [/align]
Old 09-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

fenrick, you have to be kidding me. One of my wife's best friends is from Campbellsport and we were there for her wedding a few years ago. Do you know the Stoffels at all? Hope I'm spelling that right. I think most of my ice fishing equipment is made there too.

Anyway, I like the whackem name and codyguess for captain works for me.

Good luck everybody. No bucks on trail cam but I've seen some nice ones and believe I've honed in on a major artery into a nearby cornfield. Leaving the trail cam up pointed down it without the flash on for a few weeks to see what I can see before opener. But as usual, will probably be does, does and more does until the rut kicks in and the corn comes down. So patience is a virtue where I hunt. Unfortunately that means competing with gun and muzzleloaders for primetime.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Spike

Minnesotadeer, Not kidding. There are a lot of Stoffels (spp?) in Campbellsport. I'm guessing the one that got married was Julie?

I say Codyguess for captain too. Cody, let us know if that is cool with you.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

Nope. Angie Stoffel. Not sure of the spelling again. Anyway, it is cooling down here considerably, which I hope will get the deer moving again. Checked my trailcam this morning and activity sort of died off the past several days during the heatwave.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:36 PM

well i get codys gonna get all da votes so im out
and as far as name im votin for da wackm name...
and a little about me...my names richard i live in illinois and im 15. this is my first year bow hunting but ive been shotgun hunting for 3 years and i hope to get my first deer with a bow....yes its tru...i havnt got my first deer yet...:[ o well when it happens it happens...so good luck to yalll and hunt safe!
Old 09-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Well thanks for the votes guys an id love to be team captain !!!! an whichever name yall like the best is fine with me
Old 09-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys me and my buddy went out to his land today after school and his father had bought seven more acres in his swamp behind it. putting a stand out there. it was great deer potential. the guy who hunted it before he has shot at least a 140 class deer every year during gun hunting so i pretty excited about that. it is very wet back there right now though so we are not going to put the stand up quite yet. but we will get to it. the place we found the spot for a stand is very open with alot of cover from above. it has 3 big draws coming right at it. and there is deer sign everywhere so i cant wait to get in that set this year. i know i will see deer there. and that is the fun part. getting out there and just seeing deer. so i hope i can get a deer out of that stand this year. just wanted to let you guys know.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 09-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Typical Buck

Went out today an checked put up some more trailcameras an filled up my feeders with some more acorn rage

man that stuff is the bomb!! an i also trimmed limbs for some good shooting lanes . i cant wait till saturday
Old 09-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys if we are all set on the Whack'Em and Track'Em name i got an avatar for the name found it online let me know what you think you might have to resize it just made it bigger so you could see it.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

I like that

Quick Reply: Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.