Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 10-24-2008, 10:13 AM

Default RE: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Good luck to you guys going out this weekend...can't get out until late next week as my new lease is nearly 3 hours away and have plans this weekend.

I wanted to leave next Wed/Thurs for another 5 days, but I may have to push it backb/c of an interview and then I have to be back by Tuesday to vote We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for giving me the heads up on the infared...glad I asked.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:23 AM

Matt...

You may want to shoot Rob a pm b/c I was just checking out Brittany's deer and the score card in general and her deer is not entered, but deer after hers are "entered" in Rob's red messaged edit. Just wanted to give you a heads up. May have slipped by.

Sean
Old 10-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think what happened was she didnt get the score in by the time he got there. once he does we will be in 9th place at my last check. Went out scouting tonight and i wish i had my bow with me because i could of got a nice 110-120 8 point that was standing right by the road. that makes three bucks that i know of that could score over 100 at this place maybe one of them will make a fatal error. i am going out tomarrow afternoon to a different place it will basicaly be a reconnaissance mission but there is a possibility a nice buck will walk by. good luck to any one going out in the morning.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out last night and i had a seven point under me for about the entire time. he would leave for about 30 minutes then come back i also had a shot at a doe with a club foot. and walking out i ran into 5 does i wish i hadnt though. that was pretty much it. next time i go out will probably be tuesday.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, pretty slow weekend. It rained Sat. So I'm heading out tomorrow morning. I hope to get something soon, I've let to many pass to not get anything .

I'm sure Rob will get our score in, when he goes back to look at the past scores posted. 9th place isn't bad, one more nice buck away from the top five.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:56 PM

Definitely...a nice 130ish would get it done. I'm leaving Wed for five or six days...all by my lonesome this time around, which leaves me with all the stand choices

I have doe tags so I'll slice up another nanny, but I'm interested to see how the bucks are moving. With all the wind we are having and lower temps, leaf cover is less and less every day. I hunt in the thickest of thick usually so I'll take any sight advantage I can get. Good luck to all and hopefully our team will surprise me with another buck when I log back on like Brittany did!!!

Lay'em Down.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have three bucks that are in the 110-130 range in one spot i just have not seen that much activity around that area. i have one stand that i am waiting for the perfect morning to hunt. if the wind would not be out of the south in the morning i would go. but it will be so i wont. it is suppose to be 26 degrees in the morning that would be perfect. may go out in the evening if i want to but i dont know.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonight it was pretty uneventfull i saw i fork horn and that was it.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Dang, didn't think I'd ever get my computer fixed!
Been hunting a lot ... been seeing some real bruisers. I'll be on here more frequently now. Don't have the time to read all the past threads, Good Luck Guys!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

Lets see, The last 2 times I was able to get out in the woods it has been raining, cold and windy. Looks like Sat. will be a nice day. Finally... Lets see how this goes.

Sound slike we are on to them, now we just have to put another one on the ground. Best of luck this weekend guys.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.