Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

ORIGINAL: justhuntitall

Hi all I see I was chosen for an Alt hope I'm in time just got back from Co. elk hunting hope I'm not to late let me know.

Shane
Hi Shane, Unfortunitely because it took a while to hear back from you, Rob issued us a replacement for your spot. Sorry about that, but when we didn't hear back from you we had to pick up another member. You can try asking Rob if there are other spots available. I wish you the best.

Matt
Old 09-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

NP my bad hope all of ya have a great season!!

Good Luck!!

Shane
Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Dominant Buck

OK..how about some pics of Team 46 so we can get a visionary of what the person looks like we are talkng too..

This is Chuck7

Old 09-14-2008, 08:08 AM

Here I am right before shaving my head last year prior to season open. Had my hair in a pony tail...now I have short hair

Interviewing for jobs will make you conform in the end I guess.

Anyway, I leave this afternoon...after Ike gets down pouring down on us here in STL, MO. I'll give you guys an update when I get back.

Good luck to you Matt and anyone else that goes out this week. Should be awesome weather for this early in season.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:17 AM

...didn't upload right

Old 09-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i dont have any pictures of myself at the moment, just have to wait untill i shoot something and have my picture taken with it. I went and checked my trailcam this morning and for not knowing where you need to set it and everythig i got 134 pictures in 5 days. they were all of does, cardinals, and the wind. i was hoping to get some pictures of a doe that has triplets but she must have been using the other trail that goes by it. no bucks yet it is on a doe trail so maybe later in the season.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:35 AM

Me ... fiance is on the left.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOhunting

Here I am right before shaving my head last year prior to season open. Had my hair in a pony tail...now I have short hair

Interviewing for jobs will make you conform in the end I guess.

Anyway, I leave this afternoon...after Ike gets down pouring down on us here in STL, MO. I'll give you guys an update when I get back.

Good luck to you Matt and anyone else that goes out this week. Should be awesome weather for this early in season.
Thanks Sean, and Good Luck to you. Lets see if we can get on the board this week.

I hope ike doesn't mess things up to bad for ya.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:09 PM

[&o]Well, I wont be hunting the opener in FL. Looks like Ill just have Alabama this year.

Woke up this morning in quite a bit o pain limpin around my friends house needless 2 say just got home from the ER.

Broke my foot falling down some stairs last night (I do not remember this as I was quite drunk

Old 09-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

Damn I hope you heal up fast. But Alabama sounds like it could pay off better then Fla.

I just scouted a newarea today and this is where I'll be going in the morning. Saw a nice 8 pointer about a 2.5 yr old and a bunch of other deer that I couldn't tell what they were. I originally had another spot picked but I really like this place better. I'll be hunting acorns at this location where the other spot doesn't really have staple food scource.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.