Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

By the way our camera worked great I'll have to wait though to post pics cause we have dial up and it is super slow here.[&:] Am I the only girl on this team? My bow season here starts Sept 27. I can't wait. The only thing its gonna be a little harder than last year to get that real big buck because it is only coming in real early in the morning.[&:][:@][:'(][:@][:@]But I am going to get it and before my Dad which says that he going to get it. Last year he had to work so I went out used hiscrossbowand got my first real big buck. I'll talk to ya'll monday.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Oh MY...
I practiced shooting from my Summit this morning..now I know why I get the shakes..it's because of my fear of heights.., razorblade broadheads and how easily my arrow can come off the rest..

Remedy..I'll be shooting from my Summit everyday till two more Sat, when our archery begins..
This was a big eye opener..the arrows flew the same as on the ground..but my shakes made my groups wider..
Old 09-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoePeeSteve

We weren't at the top of the list for once, so I had to post.

Jk. In all seriousness, good luck Darryl. Hope you bring us good news as I've had a little of the bad.

Last saturday I hurtmyself. I didn't think it was much. I decided to go to the ER last night. I have two broken bones in my foot, a possibly torn rotator cuff, and my arm is in a sling. First day is 4 weeks away. If it's not torn I should be healed up by then (hopefully). If it is... I'll be looking to find a cross bow for the first day (can't use them here unless you're handicapped or have a dr.'s note)! I'llkeep you posted.

Oh, and to make it worse. I just bought a 2005 Parker last night with a decent set up from someone on the forum. So now I have a new bow (current is from about 1994) and I might not be able to use it till 2009!!!!! Lol.

Don't let this wimp fool ya. He could have that darn leg cut off and he would be in the stand opening morning. Why? Cause I will make him. You guys don't know how lucky you got this year. This punk is a buck magnet. Hell, even when he was unarmed in a tree with me two years ago, his "buck magnicity" brought in two good bucks. Don't get me worng, I missed the first one and almost shoke us out of the stand, but it came.
Steve's a great guy who is very passionate about anything that he decides to get into. Right now, and hopefully for a long time, it's bow hunting.
I will get his new bow, that I made him buy, hooked up and have him splitting arrows with it in no time. That said, BackStrap Brigade RULES and the Silent Stalkers DROOL!!!!!! [8D]

Old 09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, my computer was down for a while and i wasnt able to get on, am i still on this team?
Old 09-07-2008, 02:51 PM

woohoo 13 more days till my opener I can wait.. I have a line on 3 good bucks hopefully ill get 1

Old 09-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

Hey guys, my computer was down for a while and i wasnt able to get on, am i still on this team?
I'm so sorry Squirrelkilla23, but because we didn't hear from you for that period of time, Rob gave us a replacement. If you talk to Rob maybe he can get you on another team. Sorry about that.

Matt
Old 09-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

My season is only 8 days away and I can't wait.

Went scouting a new area today, looks promising!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

My season is 15 days away but i wont even try untill about the 21st of october that is a week before the full moon so that should be pretty good. Good Luck.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

ORIGINAL: DoePeeSteve

We weren't at the top of the list for once, so I had to post.

Jk. In all seriousness, good luck Darryl. Hope you bring us good news as I've had a little of the bad.

Last saturday I hurtmyself. I didn't think it was much. I decided to go to the ER last night. I have two broken bones in my foot, a possibly torn rotator cuff, and my arm is in a sling. First day is 4 weeks away. If it's not torn I should be healed up by then (hopefully). If it is... I'll be looking to find a cross bow for the first day (can't use them here unless you're handicapped or have a dr.'s note)! I'llkeep you posted.

Oh, and to make it worse. I just bought a 2005 Parker last night with a decent set up from someone on the forum. So now I have a new bow (current is from about 1994) and I might not be able to use it till 2009!!!!! Lol.

Don't let this wimp fool ya. He could have that darn leg cut off and he would be in the stand opening morning. Why? Cause I will make him. You guys don't know how lucky you got this year. This punk is a buck magnet. Hell, even when he was unarmed in a tree with me two years ago, his "buck magnicity" brought in two good bucks. Don't get me worng, I missed the first one and almost shoke us out of the stand, but it came.
Steve's a great guy who is very passionate about anything that he decides to get into. Right now, and hopefully for a long time, it's bow hunting.
I will get his new bow, that I made him buy, hooked up and have him splitting arrows with it in no time. That said, BackStrap Brigade RULES and the Silent Stalkers DROOL!!!!!! [8D]

"Buck Magnicity" Gotta love the sound of that.

So how you doing Steve? O' and no hunting with Ben again
Old 09-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: lilbisshunter

By the way our camera worked great I'll have to wait though to post pics cause we have dial up and it is super slow here.[&:] Am I the only girl on this team? My bow season here starts Sept 27. I can't wait. The only thing its gonna be a little harder than last year to get that real big buck because it is only coming in real early in the morning.[&:][:@][:'(][:@][:@]But I am going to get it and before my Dad which says that he going to get it. Last year he had to work so I went out used hiscrossbowand got my first real big buck. I'll talk to ya'll monday.
Yup you're our only female representative. That's a good thing, you can keep all the testosterone in this thread evened out[8D]. Just think you could be the first female on the baord, come Sept 27.

I hope you get that big boy before your dad gets him. A little sweet talking goes a long way

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.