Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 08-28-2008, 06:10 PM

Default RE: Official Team 46 Thread

I saw a nice buck today on one of my hunting spots in FL, looks like he's been hanging around the area for a while.. I may try and peak @ him on opening day.

8 point prolly goes 110 ish.

But no matter what one way or another I will contribute some points at least.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice pics there guys..I won't leave ya and I"m a classroom teacher..I know I can motivate BUT I'd hate to strike out on ya all. I do plan to give this years archery 100% ..

I came in first last year in Bass Fishing for the southern division..

Old 08-28-2008, 06:25 PM

Nice bass...

My best fish (spearfishing): http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2981444

18+ lb hogfish

And of course a small 42lb Amber Jack (Have shot them upwards of 80#'s)
Old 08-28-2008, 06:28 PM

Nice FISH!! You guys have some bass down there, that is for sure. Anyway, I really don't care who is the capt...I just want to give the team some points this year.

Just got down shooting and my rest needs major adjusting...just put ona spot hogg whammy and kinda wish I went with a limb driver. May switch out if problems persist. Have a WB and a hostage I can always throw on.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Spike

Hey everyone, I am in. Been a little busy lately so let me read through the forum and see where we stand
Old 08-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a big largemouth. We only need 4 more of our teammates to sign in.

Here is another name i came up with
Treeline Assassins

Old 08-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Spike

Well guys,

My season here in CT runs from Sept 15 through Dec 31. This is my second year in this contest. We got shut out last year. I am 45 and have hunting on and off since i was 18. Mostly shotgun for pheasant. I was introduced to bow hunting by my brother-in-law in 2001 and it is now my favorite form of hunting. I have taken in total 3 deer. @ with the bow and one with rifle. The 2 with the bow were both bulls eye shots through the lungs and the both the shots were taken within 10 minutes. The reason for my screen name is my favorite place to hunt is in New Mexico. I have been out there 3 times all unsuccessful hunts but had a blast each time. Once we get going i will let you in last years hunt.

Anyway looking forward to the season. As for a team name doesn't really matter, same for the captain.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Jack, Nice to have you on the team. We are going to have a nice year, I can guarantee you we won't get skunked. Sounds like we have a bunch of promising deer around us.

I'll be in the woods Sept 15th as well. I'll be in the woods once a week and on weekends. We just need the 15th to get here.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOhunting

Nice FISH!! You guys have some bass down there, that is for sure. Anyway, I really don't care who is the capt...I just want to give the team some points this year.

Just got down shooting and my rest needs major adjusting...just put ona spot hogg whammy and kinda wish I went with a limb driver. May switch out if problems persist. Have a WB and a hostage I can always throw on.
All we need is 100 points a piece

Now get that rest adjusted
Old 08-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of Bows are you guys shooting?
I have an 06 Parker Buckhunter it is set at 60 or 62lbs i am shooting easton carbon arrows with a wiskerbisket rest. i am pretty good with it last year i split an arrow in half.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.