Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 46 Thread

This i ksfowler here. I am in college and i will have every afternoon off during rut. I am not like most of you i wont hunt opening day or for about the first month for that matter. here in kansas it starts Sept. 22 i wont even try to hunt untill the 20th of October or around there. I will scout and scout some more and then i will make my move on hopefully a large whitetail. I am from Central Kansas and i have a couple of good spots to hunt.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM

___HUNTING___

I am hunting a few diff spots, In FL I will be hunting a friends farm, a bit of land Ibought resently(Have seen a couple deer there mostly hogs so only if nothing else produces), and a couple spots in a WMA that can almost guarantee me a buck ..SEPT 20th opener...

Then I move to Alabama, dec 6th.

I bought into a hunting club with over 2000 acres (16 members), and close to 30 food plots (with a LOT of big deer)..

So if all goes as planned I will contribute the best I can with our punny southern deer =P

____RACING____

I race A bunch of different bikes.

I have a 2003 SV650 (Superstock bike) -- 2004 SV650 (Superbike) -- 2007 gsxr 600 (Super Stock)-- 2005 Yamaha R1 (Street)

CCS #812 expert WERA #812 expert AMA#812

I also raced a 2005 Gsxr in @ the 2005 Daytona 200 (Got to race against Spies, Zemtke, Maladin, etc etc) It was great but they are SOOOO fast.. I placed 39th out 76 starters (54 finished the race 66 laps).

Old 08-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Team Names
Destroyers
DDOA (Deer Dead on Arrival)
Doctors of Death
Silent Stalkers
Widow Makers
River Bottom Snipers

I will have to think on this a while.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:01 PM

So far I'm Keen on

Non-Typical and Widow Makers

Old 08-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am up late messing around, would something like this work for you guys?

Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey,
I'm Chuck7 and I'm in too.
The art work looks great Solocamcan...

I have never taken a shot at a deer before with a bow..so don't nominate me to be a captain..I've hunted for them seriously with a bow for the last 3 years..I've had them come in up to 10yds,,but they were spooked..

In Central Florida I only have 5 weekends to bow hunt..However; I have killed a few bucks with rifle.I hunt at a high pressured WMA BUT have found a couple of promicing spots. I'll do my best guys..My shot groups are very good..and I have a place to practice shooting out of my Summit..

Be safe ,,and wear that safety harness.
God bless,
Chuck7

Old 08-28-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

That looks good to me.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:29 AM

I'm with whatever on the name and avatar and the capt for that matter.

Solocamcan...sorry left computer on last night so I just got your pm...wasn't at the computer, as I leave it running all the time.

Looks good
Old 08-28-2008, 07:48 AM
Typical Buck

I used to ride as well. Honda RC51 was my favorite bike I've owned. The name Non-Typical is just to simple, Love the artwork but lets really think of a name thathas a great ring to it. As for a Captain, we can vote when we all get checked it. I've emailed everyone so hope to hear froom everyone soon.

Matt
Old 08-28-2008, 08:46 AM

That's awesome Transcend...Spies is a stud, have a mutual friendthat is a child hood friend of his and I get to here all the funny inside stories.Few years back Mladin broke his elbow "in a racing accident" which was actually him screwing around on a bmx bike at this dude's car wash in fort collins, CO...funny to hear media spin.

Good we have some riders in the bunch.

I like Lung Jelly too, that's pretty good. I like Got (insert word), orI like other tag lines from popular companieslike nike - Just Kill It or BMW, the Ultimate Killing Machine...but you'd probably have to incorporate their symbols for folks to get it.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.