HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Nameless Assassins Thread (45) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/259530-official-team-nameless-assassins-thread-45-a.html)

gplant 08-26-2008 09:24 AM

RE: Official Team 45 Thread

ORIGINAL: NCRemington700

Hey Greg and Don! Old Team 48 teammates! Just dropping in to see what was up and if there was any competition from this team......nope, none! :D

BTW I did kill a buck for Team 48 last year Don! :D

Dave, Whats goin on Buddy. Yes you did score last year I forgot. Still thats 3 out of Ten-NOT GOOD!! Now I gotta find ya so I can put some Smack Talk on you and your Team.

RUTTINBUCKS.COM 08-26-2008 05:12 PM

RUTTIN HERE , JUST CHECKING IN, LETS GET SOME BUCKS [:@]

peakrut 08-26-2008 05:13 PM

Good Luck Bro.

bowhuntinoh 08-26-2008 05:43 PM

well lets get us a captain just not me. as far as the name i dont mind what you all pick.

gplant 08-27-2008 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: bowhuntinoh

well lets get us a captain just not me. as far as the name i dont mind what you all pick.
I'll vote for DropTine, He's got the most posts.

Name, Anythings good with mebut I'll throw out- Rack Raiders - Tree Raiders
I know a bit lame[:'(]Come now throw a namein.

B&C Wanna B 08-27-2008 09:54 AM

we could be team 4x5! just a thought

gplant 08-27-2008 02:12 PM

Come on Team we need a Captain, Name,Avatar. Dont be Shy!!!!!

bowhuntinoh 08-27-2008 04:03 PM

i still have last years avitar. got the feeder out front charging the battery now to see if it works. should have my stands hung next week im almost ready.

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-27-2008 05:38 PM

I see your MIA logged on yesterday but didn't check in. We'll give a few days then replace him. I did PM him again!

wiranger 08-27-2008 07:10 PM

The MIA is here.[&:] Sorry for the delay!!

My name is Tim, and i halefrom Wisconsin. I usually only hunt our little forty around Holland, WI, but we have some great deer in the area.This is my first year in the contest, so bear with me. I will not abandon the team, just might be awol for a while. Between work and wife/kids, there just isnt alot of time for comp. Would rather be in the woods.

Don't really know any names for the team, and I suck at computer graphics so avatar is out for me. I'll have to think up some names during the shift tonight. I work 7 to 7 night shift so that is the best time to try and contact me.

Talk to you guys soon. Was just at Cabelas today, and am really fired up for the season to start!! ;)