HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Nameless Assassins Thread (45) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/259530-official-team-nameless-assassins-thread-45-a.html)

bowhuntinoh 08-25-2008 03:33 PM

RE: Official Team 45 Thread

well fellas my name is Les I hunt southern ohio mostly adams highland and clinton countys. most of my hunting is done on public land. I will try my best to find another good buck this year in bow season. our season starts in 32 days my gear is ready and so is my bow. I will be in Europe the last week of october and the first week of november but we have a looooooooooooong bow season around here.

Huntinlady 08-25-2008 05:09 PM

Huntinlady checking in - I live and hunt in Iowa. We will get the green light Oct 1st here. I cant wait to see what this season will bring.

dmounts 08-25-2008 06:08 PM

Hey All.....
My names Don and I'm from South Western PA. This is my second year in the contest.
I scored some horn for the team last year, and this year will definately be better.

gplant.....welcome back mate! If my memory serves me right, we were on Team 48 together last year.
Old School Team "Whack 'Em & Track 'Em". We pulled our weight last year....lets do the same this year.

Lets keep it tight this year guys....we want to give them a run for their money!!!
We lost half our team last year, so our chances really dropped off for taking home top honors.
Lets have a good year....and everyone please check in once an a while and let us know your still with us.

More to come from me as we get closer to deer season. Just bought a house and I'm moving in this weekend.
So.....I'm going to pretty busy for a while. But those deer better watch out.....arrows WILL be flying.

I'll be talking to you guys.....please keep in touch this season all.
And best of luck getting them shafts sighted in.....

Don

dmounts 08-25-2008 06:13 PM

One other thing I forgot to mention.....we need to select a team captain.
Anyone think they have the time to do it, or want to nominate someone?

Lets also come up with some more ideas for a team name so we can take a vote.

MichaelP 08-25-2008 06:34 PM

My name is Michael, and I hunt a few bow only counties around the suburbs of Atlanta, Ga. I have a few pope's to my credit and will only shoot bucks I will mount. That means I may give us a good number but that 0 (tag soup) is always a possibility. If I am unsuccessful in Georgia, we have alot of land around Auburn,Alabama and I get to hunt that rut as well which is at the end of January. How cool would it be for a alternate team to take it home? Good luckand Ilook forward to getting to know you guys better.

MichaelP 08-25-2008 06:35 PM

What we need is for Drop to smoke one of those monsters he has on camera and put us out in the lead early in the game. Let em sweat a little and thenwe just pour it on.

Deleted User 08-25-2008 07:45 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Deleted User 08-25-2008 07:48 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

gplant 08-26-2008 06:53 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: dmounts

gplant.....welcome back mate! If my memory serves me right, we were on Team 48 together last year.
Old School Team "Whack 'Em & Track 'Em". We pulled our weight last year....lets do the same this year.

Glad to be Team Mates again this year Don!!! I think you and I was the only 2 to get a Buck last year. I think there was only 4 of us that even kept intouch. This looks like its going to be a good team here!!!

NCRemington700 08-26-2008 07:24 AM

Hey Greg and Don! Old Team 48 teammates! Just dropping in to see what was up and if there was any competition from this team......nope, none! :D

BTW I did kill a buck for Team 48 last year Don! :D