Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9) >

Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Old 09-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 9 Thread

I forgot to mention that I work nonstop and I amgoing tocollege full time.... I am working as much as possible before season to build up the money to drive back and forth and to be able to live comfortably this season lol. Last season was a pretty hectic year when it came to money so I learned my lesson.... I will be hunting every fri-sun of the season and a monday every now and then... I also help run our outfitting buisness so that always takes up some time as well...
Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Hey guys!

Sorry i havent been on here too much chattin. Ive been really busy working (3rd shift) and getting stuff ready and watching deer every night. I have a pretty nice deer coming out regularly. I belive he'll score right around 140. I have a friend coming out Sun. night the 14th to film me. Beagle from team 41 so with any luck he'll come out right where he has been for the last month!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck to all my Team mates...
Old 09-05-2008, 08:53 PM

Are we going to change the team name from Team 9 to Buck Bombers?
I talked to my friend at work and he didn't have time to work on the avatar. He will work on it next week.

I checked my camera and didn't have any pics of the big ones we have spotted out there. I did catch a 6 pointer and a bunch of does. Weird thing is there was a lot of activity between 10am and 12pm.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man guys I'm sorry I've been slammed at work, not much time to post, I have to get a couple of jobs done by Wednesday then I'm in Chicago till Sunday .
I will try to Change the name now.
Good luck and have a great weekend ,Jim
Old 09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Spike

well, i went out this morning. only gota glimpse ofa doe. checked the cam and had quite a few pics. turns out that there are 4 or 5 different shooters coming thru on a pretty consistant basis. one of thoselooks to be a big 11 pointer but i aint too sure because i dont have a clear pic in the 5 or 6 that i got of him. so hopefully he will be the one i come home with this year. ill try to get the pics up as soon as i get a chance
Old 09-06-2008, 09:15 PM

On the front page there are numbers in front of our names? What are those representing?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

I went out tonight and saw 3 bucks and 6 does. Saw a nice buck. I got a pic but he's way to far away for my camera lens...Got the does but its blurry. If ya wanna see I'll post them...
Old 09-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SS1304

On the front page there are numbers in front of our names? What are those representing?
I'm guessing it was the number when you signed up for the contest.

Its beautiful here this morning 54 degrees, and I'm working.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: SS1304

I'm guessing it was the number when you signed up for the contest.
You are correct.

I will be out of town until opening day here so I checked the cameras one last time. Only saw does. Don't know if that means anything since we had a big storm come through Saturday due to Henna. I'm guessing I will stay in my stand on opening day till around 2pm when I have to get going.

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.