Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9) >

Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Community

Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 9 Thread

Jim as Captain....

Old 08-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and wish you all luck this year. Hunt hard, and hunt safe.

Darren
Old 08-28-2008, 11:24 AM

OK guys, since we all have come up short on names I'm going to throw one out there.

Buck Bombers

We could have a cartoon of a hunter in a tree stand dropping a big atom bomb on a buck below. Kinda Wile E Coyote-ish. The bomb could have ACME written on the side. I could probably get one of the iMedia guys here to come up with something.

I checked the other teams and didn't see that name taken. What do you think?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Jim as Captain....

Oh that hurts.....allot like the way I feel when I try to find that picture of your contest buckfrom say "any" contest, Arosmith said it best.

you were a high school loser Never made it with a lady Till the boys told me something I missed.

This from a fellow team mate from last year whom added to our team total by................. I can't remember the exactnumber but I'm pretty sure it was some where between **** and shinolla if you were to look back.

Tree sharks my AZZ.[]I'm thinking more like "shrub guppies" you guys all got matching Sponge bob panties?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bob was talkin some good natured smack my way so in return Iouted himon their team thread.
I know the teams were picked randomly so I realize its not the whole teams fault butI have got to let the rest of the team in on a little secret ,one of your "guys" is more animal friendly than he's letting on.

Oscar (also known as GR8att2d) becomes pal with a vegetarian shark named Lenny (not that there's any thing wrong with that) who's hiding out from hismeat eatingfamily in Tree Sharks Also known as team 2.

Bobs on the left in this soon to be released photo.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah man you got me..0-2 in contests..lol! Very true, can't hide from that goose egg.

You scored on a nice one...out of the Labatts blue haze comes a deer with suicidal tendancies who trips and falls on the arrow you dropped on the way in.

Well done !

Just remember if i'm swinging a cold bat this year, come November, I know this guy with plenty of nice acres in PA....[:-]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've got plenty of room, your welcome tohunt early ,middle or late season.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

I like the name G2 and that would make a great avatar. I'll vote for buck bombers
Old 08-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Alright everyone hasa team name but us. HAHA> Let's get one going.

Team Bag'em and Tag'em
Team Blades of Glory (Broadhead analogy)

Ect. Come on we can come up with something.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

Team Buck Bombers is fine with me...lets just do it! lol NOW...on to buisness... went scouting this last weekend and was moving a stand when I sliced a chunk of my finger off...lol had to keep it wrapped up all this week but its doin good. Also watched a couple of 140" deer in the bean field on the property. Didn't really get the chance to go out to any fields and glass...I just happened to see them. September means dove season and it also means its time to get started preparing for the Oct.1 opener. Ill keep updates coming

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.