Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26) >

Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26)

Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26)

Old 09-05-2008, 05:59 PM

Default RE: Official Team 26 Thread

magic, that doesn't make me feel very good.[&:] I'm traveling from the Gulf of Mexico at the TX/LA border to central CO. That's a lot of miles for something to go wrong. I'm staying positive though, nothing bad will happen, nothing bad will happen, nothing bad will happen.....I hope.

Alright fellas, I'm outta here. I probably won't be back on HNI until after I get back on the 21st. I'm about to overdose on excitement!!!!

Good luck!!!!!
Waid
Old 09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tony, what up big guy? hope you have one fine season there bud!!
ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Man ... you guys got my boys magic and Blood on the same team ......... I'm jealous!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

howdy yall i didnt get to make it out this weekend my truck broke down on me my lil girl hit the 4x4 switch an i didnt see that she did an i went to back out of my moms drive an it got locked up now its in the shop hope it will be fix tomorrow so i can get out an hunt tomorrow night
Old 09-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 8mm

howdy yall i didnt get to make it out this weekend my truck broke down on me my lil girl hit the 4x4 switch an i didnt see that she did an i went to back out of my moms drive an it got locked up now its in the shop hope it will be fix tomorrow so i can get out an hunt tomorrow night
Good luck with the truck and the hunting!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Magic....you jinxed everyone when you told of your bad luck on the trip [8D]I look for mine to break down anytime good luck 8mm when you get out there
ORIGINAL: 8mm

Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

well, i hope there are no more truck issues for the rest of the season. i have a couple trips planned and on one if the chevy were to break down in a certain area, i would be a long walk to get anywhere that would be of help. there also isn't a whole lot of traffic when we drive thru, last year we went about 2 hours and met one car, but it was a cop.

anyhow, temp was 38 this morning when i left for work. really gets a guy excited. there were also deer all over last night, not much to shoot at but the girls will bring out the boys eventually.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 AM

Just checkin in one last time fellas! I might get to leave a day earlier than expected due to Ike. Anyway, good luck to y'all and hopefully I'll have good news from elk country when I return.

"I have to go but I will return, if I arrive before I get back, hold me til I get here!"

Waid
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

My deer season will begin this coming Monday! I am pumped.. Got a couple places that I will be visting until normal season comes in.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tlutterba

My deer season will begin this coming Monday! I am pumped.. Got a couple places that I will be visting until normal season comes in.
Good luck tlutterba!
My season starts on Sat.
Sorry to jinx everyone All the crappy things that happen on my hunting and fishing adventures are the things that I remember and laugh at as the years go by. At the time they are no fun but in the end they are fond memories.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

good luck magic man... lets start this season off good!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.