Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4) >

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Community

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Old 08-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Welcome Team 4.

Mantis Mayer
SuperRed Hawk
Dr Andy
huntingson
GaHeadHunter
bigpapa
irishbownc
Wheatley(captain)
Medic
YWang

Finally I'm hooked up with a promising team!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team 4 Thread

Blow me nipple boy
Old 08-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in. I don't know most of the guys on our team, but looking at those that I do know I think we will do pretty well and have a good time.

Still together Wheatley!3 years in a row!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess we might as well start intros.

Jim Davis from Ohio. Will be elk and mule deer hunting in CO and MT before Ohio's season opens and I am not trophy hunting the mulies so y'all could get screwed there if I am lucky enough to get oneOnce that is over I will be hunting Ohio and Indiana. I have a 650 acre lease in Indiana that has some promise this year. At home I won't shoot anything that isn't big. I won't say a score b/c I would shoot this mature fork horn that he have around ina heartbeat (he probably goes 90"+ as a forky)! This will be my 21st season deer hunting. I am 28. I have a wife and a 2.5 year old son (Austin see avatar but that is from last Nov when he helped me get my deer out).
Old 08-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jim mantis is a good guy, he likes to wear woman's clothes and jewelry, but other than those small details he's pretty cool.

BTW I knocked down a 170+ deer when he was on my team, and that was not enough to carry him.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 AM

How bout it, fellas!

My name's Dan... I'm 27and live in Charlotte, NC. I'll be hunting in NC for most of the year, but will be heading back to my native PA for a week and 1/2 during the rut in November.

Last year in PA, passed on a bunch, including a would-be 10 that only had one side. On the last day, a brute busted me at about 5 yards as I waited for him to pass so that I could draw. Hopefully I get another chance at him with a year of growing.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:54 AM

Ohh, and I promise to post more. I usually just peruse the site and stay out of the arguments.

Let's get some big boys down this year
Old 08-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, Just checking in. Huntingson, it's great to have you on my team again. Unfortunetly for you though with all my small deer I have been shooting.

To all the others. My name is Justin and I currently live in Nebraska for another two weeks anyway! I am relocating to my HOME of Wyoming. However this year I am forced to hunt in Nebraska until I establish my residancy in Wy. I will not have many opportunities to hunt this year but I will be hunting the few days before the rifle season when all the bucks are wandering around seeking. This is usually when I shoot a deer every year. Each year the deer are gettting bigger so I am hopeful that I will be around 100" or more this year. I won't be too picky though as I will have to make good use of my time. My buddy will keep me posted on the deer movement so I should be okay.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:07 AM

Do we havea team name?
Old 08-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Typical Buck

BTW I knocked down a 170+ deer when he was on my team, and that was not enough to carry him.
Don't score a shooter buck just once in all the years of this contest and [:@]some H.G.H. eating baboon won't let it go.(BTW are we still secretly still a teamBro's against XX?)

Jim, Dan, Justin welcome aboard!I'm Fran, just turned 30onMonday. I've beenbowhunting sinceage 14which I just realized I can now say "more than half my life" and sound smarter. I'll be hunting NY only this year which meanswhile everyone is out early season bowhunting I'll be waiting till the 18th ofOctober. I take all my vacationandpersonal daysdurring archery which gives me the entire season off. Can't wait to get backin the saddle,boy does the off season drag!

Team names? Getyour thinking caps on. Lets giveit a couple daystill the others show up.

Quick Reply: Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.