Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4) >

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Old 09-03-2008, 10:37 AM

Default RE: Official Team 4 Thread

So when and where does everyone's seasons kick off? My portion of NC starts Sept. 13, but I won'tbe able to make it out til the following Monday b/c of family commitments in Florida.

I'm more excited to hunt the rut in my home state of PA for a week and a 1/2 in November, though.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

The season here opens Sept 15th however I will be in Wyoming and won't be able to hunt for some time I am thinking. I am hoping to make at least two or three trips down here this year to hunt. One will probably be Mid to late Oct and the next one will be Nov 7th, 8th and 9th. That is the time I am looking forward to.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 PM

Getting Excited only 10 more days until season. I live in Ga when do yalls season start.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Wow good to see some of you guys in the game so early. I don't join in till Oct. 18th. NY is the last of the openers[:@]. I'm half tempted to buy my PA licensebecuase ofour bow seasonbeing cut short on the front and back end this year.

Anyone from our team know how to build an avatar? If not there are a couple people doing them for teams. We need to brain storm some ideas.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am guessing we will want an antler with our team name and number on it. I could do it but my computer at home is taken down already. I won't have any time for the next week either. After this afternoon I probably will not be able to post for a few days so if anything comes up one of you will have to be capt of the ship while I am gone. The last few mornings have been getting down to about 36 - 38 degrees and I am going crazy not being able to get out there and be in stand. I know Jim is out there in Colorado having the time of his life and I am stuck here packing and moving.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:00 AM

We are leaving for New Mexico elk hunting until September 23. Please save my place as I will not be able to post while on our trip. Looking forward to first trip to the Rockies. Hope I don't get lost.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I am back, I am tired, I am beat up, and I am without an elkor mule deer. Great trip, terrible hunting. I'll be back at it in Montana in 2 weeks so hopefully I can add some points then. If not, then I still have Ohio at the end of September and Indiana to hunt for the white-asses. Should be fun. Here is the biggest buck so far I have on camera. Got it while I was gone. He isn't quite for me this year, but next year he could be a real doozie...

Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see we have a new teammate. Did you see any Elk Jim? Hopefully you will have better luck in Montana.

I got all moved and am now tired and worn out. Talk to you all later.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Okay, after some discussion with Rainbow (YWang), she's back on the team and will participate. She's headed on an elk trip with her boyfriend Zim for 2 weeks here the end of Sept. We wish them the best of luck in their trip.

Good luck Rainbow.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:52 AM

That stinks, huntingson, but that's hunting sometimes. I'm sure you'll get a crack soon.

Quick Reply: Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.