Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4) >

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Community

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Old 08-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 4 Thread

Well it depends on which side your on Beagle. For me it is great to have Jim on my team again. Good luck to you brother.

Zim, Mantis is right, why don't you let her have the puuter for a bit.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Horn Doggs works for me as well, Team November is cool too.
Where are the stragglers?

Zim, get that little gal in here. If we're gonna steal her from you, we want to start ASAP! [&:]
Old 08-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Re-cut my trails through my 1 10 acre prairie/shrubs area today to "steer" them in the right direction. Will be checking the cameras tomorrow. If there is anything of interest I'll be sure to share, but it hasn't been good so far.

I am confused, is Zim on our team or the lady in the picture? If it is the latter, has she or is she going to check in? I think as of right now we are in a bit of trouble as far as people checking in aren't we?
Old 08-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Horn Doggs works for me as well! Good luck to all, I'll get on here and post when I can.
Picked up some 125g Slick Tricks today, tuned the bow so they group and fly just like my Rage 2-blade 100g. Basically interchangable at this point. I guess it's all BH practice from now on! Little over a month to go, waiting is tough!
BTW who's the captain of this ship?
Old 08-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

Hey hey hey. I'm here! I've just been working my arse off lately. Mantis thanks for the pm. Sorry it took me a bit to get over here. I'm all excited about this season. Got some new land to hunt and it looks like it will produce a nice season.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I finished putting up my favorite stand site yesterday and checked on of my cameras. Got some great pictures of does with their fawns but only 1 buck and he is just a good 7 1.5 year old. No danger from us this year, but give him a couple more years and he better learn to start dodging arrows
Old 08-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Finally I'm hooked up with a promising team!
Oh, that really hurt MM!!!!You guys watch out for this dude, hes nothin but trouble!!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Team November since Novemeber is when I will probably get to do my hunting anyway. Horn Doggs works for me as well.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

GaHeadHunter, DrAndy, BigPapa, welcome aboard! Good to see everyone out doing the leg work preparing for the season while other teams rack up 20+ pages of garble I spent the weekend building a goose blind and hanging deer stands.

BTW who's the captain of this ship?
No one yet Dock, who wants it?

Diesel my boy, what's shaken, you got your eye on any slammers this year?!

Duke, theBro's was a fab team but wegotta stop bringing it up so everyone forgets who was on it. Rob willput it together again someday. How's married life?

Looks like Team November or Horn Doggsare top two.Everyone vote for your favorite. I'm torn between the two. We should use the later do to a jelous boyfriend on another team scared to let his girl at us. But then again she has tocall herself a member of"Team Horn Doggs" and I'm not sure she'd be downwith that so.....My vote is Team November but again I'll behappy witheither.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mantis, nice to see ya around again, good luck this year bud, I still hang onto to your MO DIYbuck pix I think it was.. Still one of my favorite photos of a buck .. Hows the family, good I hope.. Take care and good luck this season.

Troy

Quick Reply: Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.