Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44) >

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Community

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Old 10-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: official team 44 thread

Hey guys, I was just thinking that I like the avatar that Andrew made for us so much that maybe we ought to get T-shirts made.

A few of the guys on our last years team did it and it turned out pretty good

Andrew, could you email me your original and I'll take it to a local t-shirt shop that has a digital printer. I don't think blowing up our avatar will work but if we have a good clear one big enough, I think it'd be a cool t-shirt.

Anyone else interested? I'll check on prices!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a great idea but remember im only 13 and I do have limits on what I can do on the computer with other people. My mom is the main boss around here and she might not let me get a tee shirt from someone that doesn't own an official business. Unless the t-short shop has a website of somesort that you can order custom t-shirts from there. Then she might let me.

If this idea does get taken farther then i have some good ideas. I could redo the image. (instead of using the avatar). The orginial picture of that buck was much much bigger. I just rezied it. I can keep it orginal size and then do sorta the same dark red feature around it for the back side of the shirt with Big Bucks Gone wild curving around the top in big letters with the Show us your racks! on the bottom. Then in the front have two arrows crossing like an x(sense this is a bowhunting competition) with Team 44 accross the middle of it.
do you know if the shirt people can get the colors from the image to use as the main color of the shirt.
I think having that orange-ish color as the shirt instead of a plain white would look better.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was boerd so I went ahead and made some ideas.

Ignore the black outline on the t-shirt view. I was to lazy to take it off.
Front view.

Back view.

I bet someone will get a chuckle out of this as you walk through town. lol.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

to give it a better look I thought of some maroonish trim around the shirt. Just the collar and the arm holes.

I chose the maroon because its the same color as the border around the lettering and the picture.
Once again ignore the black (it sorta makes it look goofy but it will look better without it being there.)

Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

lmao that was a good one ya last night in my wet dream stand i killed two 200 class deer hunting with sarah palin
ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

I wimped out yesterday morning. 41 dgrees and pouring just wasn't what I had in mind. I decided the watch the "inside my eyelids stand" and saw lots of bucks but I always see plenty when I go there.

The evening was perfect for a great hunt. I took my two boys 16 and 19 out to our mini food plot at my dads place and set myself where the boys were likely to get first whack. Well that worked! Both boys had deer all around but no good shot opportunities. I'll be out there Monday!

Josh, I feel for ya buddy havin to wait two more weeks. I could never understand Wva's late start to the season.

Good luck team! We'll start filling up that board any time now!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice job there Andrew. As far as getting them made, any of us can probably take the art on a disk and get a shirt made locally. All we need isa t-shirt place thathas a digital printer for clothing and it'd probably be cheaper than one of us getting them made and then having to ship them all over

You do pretty impressive work for a 13 year old!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey! ill be 14 in december. lol. thanks. I've been doing computer stuff like this for nearly 3 years. from making websites to art like the things I just made. I even helped put together a computer.

How would you get the t-shirt made?

Send the pictures to the store by email or do you just print the picture off then they scan the picture and put it on the shirt.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, if you have a video camera, take it out with you hunting and try to get something on video camera. I am gonna put together a little video that we can show the rest of the forum at the end of the season.

It doesn't have to be of your kill, it can be of just a doe feeding in the grass. Just film something. It would be nice to get something from every person, but if you dont have access to a video camera then dont worry about it.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya not a bad idea might look into that
ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Nice job there Andrew. As far as getting them made, any of us can probably take the art on a disk and get a shirt made locally. All we need isa t-shirt place thathas a digital printer for clothing and it'd probably be cheaper than one of us getting them made and then having to ship them all over

You do pretty impressive work for a 13 year old!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone, computers been down and been hunting every chance. Nothing worth shooting yet. Going on my NY trip Nov. 7th-15th. Sounds like everyone is pretty close to there hunting season good luck.

PS we do need to get ont the board. LOL

Quick Reply: Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.