Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Judo Chop Thread (24) >

Official Team Judo Chop Thread (24)

Community

Official Team Judo Chop Thread (24)

Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 AM

Default RE: Official Team 24 Thread

I just PM'ed dstubb for avatar ideas for our team. I want to see what he can do with "Judo Chop." We're show txjourneyman.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

I just PM'ed dstubb for avatar ideas for our team. I want to see what he can do with "Judo Chop." We're show txjourneyman.
What? You don't like the one I made for you? Not good enough? LOL, jk, bud. Get as many versions as you can that way you can pick your favorite.

Steve, I forgot to resize it quite right, so I will do that this evening and send the new version so it's not so small like you have it.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had some free time at work, so I went ahead and resized the avatar, so the correct version is available. You shouldn't have to resize this one.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:59 PM

Trying to stay away from my cams untill this weekend, don't know if I can make it untill Monday when dove season opens. I'll probably only have doe pics this early, the bucks start showing up later, but you never know. Hauled my target across the street to the field last night and started shooting at 40 yards.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

What? You don't like the one I made for you? Not good enough? LOL, jk, bud. Get as many versions as you can that way you can pick your favorite.

Steve, I forgot to resize it quite right, so I will do that this evening and send the new version so it's not so small like you have it.
My bad man...I didn't even realize you had been working on one for us. Shows how much I pay attention. Looks real good man. I'm cool with this one.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's happenin' boys!?!?! I'm sorry I haven't checked in until now. My laptop has been with my IT guy for a while... anyway I'm pumped.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Dustin. I live in Oklahoma and this year I'll be hunting Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. I'll be headed to Colorado for some elk hunting in a few weeks.

Dang, I'm bummed we're already 9 pages deep and I'm making my first post!! I like Judo Chop, I like steven mcbee... we're golden. Now let's lay the big boys down!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 11:10 PM

Whats up Dubb? Glad to hear you got your PC fixed. Good luck with the elk!
Old 08-29-2008, 07:14 AM

Was wondering where you were at Dubb, knew it wasn't like you to flake out. Glad you are on board!
Old 08-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey dubbya good to have ya back!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks guys, it's good to be back in action. I hate flaky, unless of cours it's pan fried walleye

Quick Reply: Official Team Judo Chop Thread (24)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.