Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Rage in the Cage Thread (34) >

Official Team Rage in the Cage Thread (34)

Official Team Rage in the Cage Thread (34)

Old 09-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 34 thread!

Well fella's I got surgery tomorrow so I wont be around for a few days. Good luck boys put some bone on the board till I get back.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

HOPE ALL GOES WELL MAN. kEEP US UPDATED.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks TeeJay im sure it'll turn out ok. I took my crossbow out tonight figured it'd be my last chance to fling a few arrows so i screwed in some broadheads and let a few rip. Mr.Whitetail is in some severe trouble when we cross paths. I'm really hoping to make the opener oct4th i'm gona try my hardest. I'll update you guys wednesday on how it all went.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck with surgery buddy. Get well SOON!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Fork Horn

well guys my season opener is sat. and im pumped. im going mto hunt sat and sun evening to try and smash one of the nice bucks still on a feeding pattern, at least thats the plan. any of your seasons opened yet since we are from all over the place.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

My season opens this weekend too, not sure if I will make it out hunting though, I am going out to help work cows saturday and sunday. Still a little too warm out here for my comfort to be shooting deer, definately excited to get started though. Good luck this weekend. Lets get on the board!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm home thankfully. Surgery went ok I guess when they had me in recovery my heart rate skiped something intense they thought I was going into cardiac arrest luckily I didn't and everything turned out ok. The pain is a whole heck of a lot worse than my last hip surgery but it can only get better is way I look at it. Dont know for sure how long i'm gona be laid up I go to doctor this week coming up so hopefully I can get some kind of a timetable. Making the opener next weekend though looks bleak unless alot changes from now till than but I can only hope. I'll get out ASAP if I dont make next saturday i'll log some hours one way or another. I'm just glad to be home and getting a chance to relax. Hope everyone is doing well and having some luck.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear it man. Been out a couple of times but cant see anything worth a darn.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

glad everything went well hope you recover fast. my dad smashed a nice 120" 8 pt opening nite. to warm and a north east wind sucks i dont have a stand set for that wind.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I got doe #2 out of the way tonight, a beautifull lady. One of the largest I have taken, close to the 140 mark. I will weigh tomorow. Seen a shooter buck but at about 400 yds headin the wrong way.

Quick Reply: Official Team Rage in the Cage Thread (34)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.