Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10) >

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Community

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Old 08-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 10 Thread

Is Carlisle as bad as fatsbucknut is saying? I might need to get him a few plugged thugs to keep him safe.
I’ve only been there a few times to visit, seemed rather small town po-dunk to me.
But my bro says the drug scene is pretty big.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Men, Just checking in again... Been on Vacation. The name is great, sorry i haven't chimed in on the name. Doesn't look like you waited for me anyway. I vote for BuckM for Cap't... Great looking Avatar

Old 08-27-2008, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muckland

Hey Men, Just checking in again... Been on Vacation. The name is great, sorry i haven't chimed in on the name. Doesn't look like you waited for me anyway. I vote for BuckM for Cap't... Great looking Avatar
Good to see you back! BuckMagnet already posted that he'd be team captain in the team captain thread so we are all squared away. Now it's time to start collecting
Old 08-27-2008, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: titleist_03

That avatar is incredible! Nice job!
Hey Blake- What part of West Central Illinois you hunting this year? I am going to be in Brown County on 102 acres a few weekends this year which is pretty close to you. If you are gonna be anywhere near me shoot me a pm. I do anticipate on taking my contest deer from Kane County though, unless I am striking out before the first weekend of November.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

Guy's, Ive never had an avatar, how do I get it attached to my profile? By the way nice work it looks great.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:24 AM

All you need to do is right click the avatar and hit "save picture as" and save it on your computer. After that, go to the top of the page where it says "My Profile" and click that. Scroll down till the avatar section and click the "upload my picture (will replace the existing one)" When the box opens, find the avatar picture that you save and hit okay..... it should upload to your posts then. Hope this helped
Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

No luck, says it's not supported blah blah blah. I'll keep trying.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:27 AM

I tried with mine and it said it was too big. Im no good with computers though, lol
Old 08-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: racewayking

Is Carlisle as bad as fatsbucknut is saying? I might need to get him a few plugged thugs to keep him safe.
haha, after gowing up in the country with no neighbors you might as well just put me in New York City. I cant wait til my fiance finishes grad school so we can move out of the town. I was out scouting last night and i'm convinced this new property is gonna pay off, i've never been able to hunt such good deer sign.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a sweet spot to hunt. Can't wait to see what you get out of there.

Quick Reply: Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.