Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10) >

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Old 08-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Official Team 10 Thread

Team 41 will whip both your arses!
Old 08-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Crik! We got a shot at laying down some good bone and a lot of teams are not even factoring us from what I am reading. We also have a few guys in states with multiple buck tags so I am hoping we can all put a decent one on the ground early. I see you got Magicman on your team, with you two veterans you should have a good run at it.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Team 41 will whip both your arses!
You know that Germ is going to choke because his life is devoted to Mr. Mass and that deer got one up on that brotha. Huckleberry should be allowed to take an ELK and use the score with no deduction, that way you'd all have a chance.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its always a shocker who comes out on top Magic will be a fun one to talk smack with and not to mention he is very capable of taking a slammer
ORIGINAL: racewayking

Hey Crik! We got a shot at laying down some good bone and a lot of teams are not even factoring us from what I am reading. We also have a few guys in states with multiple buck tags so I am hoping we can all put a decent one on the ground early. I see you got Magicman on your team, with you two veterans you should have a good run at it.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Its always a shocker who comes out on top Magic will be a fun one to talk smack with and not to mention he is very capable of taking a slammer
ORIGINAL: racewayking

If only he had the power to waive his hand and scare them dead!
<<BAM>>
Old 08-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

checking in
Old 08-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Fork Horn

Just checking in. I'm from central IN and looking forward to Oct 1 which is our archery opener. The Bowtech is dialed in and the Montecs are sharp (contray to what some say). Raceway, you got an extra stand buddy? Just kidding, hopefully you can catch up with one of those guys in a couple months. Raceway gets my vote for team captain.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Fork Horn

Mert, checking in. I'm from Upper Michigan but going to school downstate MI. I'll be hunting down here as well as a nice little trip to Illinois mid-November. I'll be checking back in next week sometime, trying to get my school crap all figured out right now.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:26 PM

Hey guys, Im just checking in. Some of you got some nice buck pics there. I have seen 2 decent 8 points near home this year. Pretty sad. In a lease in SW wisconsin we got some pretty nice bucks. I got my camera out in a new area, and will be picking it up tomorrow, so we will see what is there. I cant wait until September 13!!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone is checked in, do we have any good team names?

Quick Reply: Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.