Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10) >

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Community

Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Old 08-25-2008, 06:55 AM

Default RE: Official Team 10 Thread

Hey guys, Team Bone Collectors sounds like the way to go and when I get some free time I will work on a logo. Work has been nuts but it is starting to slow down and I finally finally have some free time this weekend. Saturday I will be heading to Cabelas and getting my new Reconyx RC60 game camera and setting it up. I also have to get some new broadheads and pick up some new camo.

I just talked to the property owner of my honey hole property and he said that he saw a really big buck in his garden a few days ago. I had a camera running on this property a month ago and only got a couple of small 8 points. I plan on puttin the Recoynx out on this property and hopefully get some photos of this buck.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:18 AM

Hey there team. Bone collectors sounds great to me. The logo also sounds pretty cool. I have seen a few nice bucks while shining in the past week or so, but still no nice pics!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like we got a plan and we are heading for an upset!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:52 PM

Hey guys, I decided to play around with creating an avatar for the team this evening. I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 but I gotta admit, I am not too familiar with it. I did come up with an avatar (its not the best), and I figured that I would post it up and get your opinions....

Old 08-25-2008, 05:00 PM

Looks good to me Buck Magnet. I was thinking it would be cool if the reaper could have a tall scythe wityh a dead buck hanging from the blade, probably too hard to do though.
We checked our cameras on a lease we have and there is an 8 and 10 point hanging together, both 130-140 class deer.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the reaper but the reading is a little hard to read, could we make it white and have it on the bottom? The avatar kicks major butt, love that reaper!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 24/7 hunter

Looks good to me Buck Magnet. I was thinking it would be cool if the reaper could have a tall scythe wityh a dead buck hanging from the blade, probably too hard to do though.
We checked our cameras on a lease we have and there is an 8 and 10 point hanging together, both 130-140 class deer.
Good to hear you have some good bucks showing up!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:42 PM

Okay guys, I redid the avatar a bit. I emphasized the antlers a little more, they were almost impossible to see in the first one, and I added the writing to the bottom and its in white... let me know what you guys think....

Old 08-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

The avatar kicks serious arse, you did a killer job on that and I am stoked.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:49 PM

Thanks, it actually wasn't much work... well, I will be putting that as my new avatar now.

Quick Reply: Official Team Bone Collectors Thread (10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.