Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30) >

Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Old 09-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 30 Thread

Good luck GMMAT be safe an have fun.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Typical Buck

Hey crew. I'm back from my Wyoming antelope hunt and, while Isuppose it doesn't get us any points, here's what I shot:
It was a great trip and I saw literally hundreds of antelope, as well as a few mule deer, a fox, and badger.

***I don't know whether the above picture will post vertically or lying on its side, but it shows up correctly in photobucket. Oh well, if it's tipped over, just flip your monitor on end.

Looks like we're off to a slow start here but everybody's poised for their openers or scheduled hunting times, I imagine. I went outthis morning and saw 5 bucks & a bunch of does, but not where they needed to be. Once the weather cools off a bit, things will pick up. Have fun out there.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:24 AM
Typical Buck

Jack
Congrats on your lope, looks like the weather was good also! I'll beback in town Wednesday night and maybe get out in time for an evening hunt.Good luck getting one of those bucks close enough for a shot bud.
Rocky[:-]
Old 09-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Great goat, JAck!

Nothing but a doe and a fawn sighted, this morning. I'll keep at 'em, guys.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys. Youngfart, actually the weather was atrocious. Lots of rain kept the antelope away from the waterholes and the hunt turned into a spot and stalk situation- way more fun but also really challenging.

I was out after whitetails one morning on the weekend but had no bucks come near enough. Did see one group of 3 good sized ones.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Hunted hard the last two days, guys......but the weather's been a nightmare. HOT.

Have friends (team enemies!.....lol) coming down for a couple of days.....and it'll likely be just filming until they're gone. No big deal....as we're gonna have a blast.

I'll be back at it hard next week!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:29 PM

Congrats on the Goat ! I got out to the lease today and we planted our food plots and filled feeders ! I checked my camera and had 600 pictures in 2 weeks time ! Lot's of does and 3 diffrent bucks one small 4 point one decent 9 point (110') and one good buck couldnt tell how many points night picture and it was grainy but he was a definite P&Y ! The landowner has been seeing several shooters regularly so my hopes are high! My season starts October 1st . Good luck to all of you !
Old 09-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Sure easy to fall off the front page with this many teams, isn't it?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I just got back from my vacation to the beach, so I havn't been on my computer in a while.

We've still got two weeks until the opener in PA. I've seen one rub behind my stand and a buddy of mine saw an eight point in the area a week ago. I think I've got a good chance of at least seeing this buck sometime during the year (knock on wood). No real reason for that, I guess, but in past years I've seen bucks on the first day, and I just have "that feeling" that he'll be by.

So hows everyone else's season/preseason going?

BTW, nice antelope Canuck! Congrats!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:34 AM

Non quota hunt opens tuesday and im gonna be hunting tuesday evening, and friday morning before heading to my lease for the opening weekend... getting pretty excited...

Quick Reply: Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.