Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13) >

Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Community

Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Old 11-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Anyone heard any updates from Marty\mcouey or ArrowDynamics?? Maybe they deserve a PM???
Old 11-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Commin right up![8D]
Old 11-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like Arrow hasnt been online in a few months, but im sure if he gets one he'll report.Marty hasnt posted in a while, but hopefully he's having good luck.

Also, looks like Tim's been in KS for about a week now, im not sure how long hes staying, but hopefully hes got one down by now!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

Also, looks like Tim's been in KS for about a week now, im not sure how long hes staying, but hopefully hes got one down by now!
I believe usually he goes down for about two weeks, though I'm not sure if that's total hunting time or total trip time.... Either way, hopefully more than enough time to get a crack at a good one!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

If he came back with another 140"er that would be HUGE!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

We still need Daves 130 up on the board. A couple of 140"ers (Jason)would pretty much seal the deal. IMO

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

If he came back with another 140"er that would be HUGE!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well gents, it's about that time..... In just a few short hours I'll be heading out.... Man it was tough to sleep last night! Keep at it fellas, I have a feeling all hell is about to break loose!!! And the only way to witness it first hand, is to be in the stand!

I could be out of touch for a while as I've got my schedule totally cleared for the trip until Sunday, Nov 16.... I hope to see (and be reporting myself) some good news!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jason Call 1 of us if you get 1 down.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Wow! Hey sorry I've been AWOL for a while, I'm having a really busy fall at work.

Hot DANG! 1st on the leader board! Way to Go Team Dark Horse.

I'm feeling pretty good about my chances for a decent buck. I haven't even seen one yet, but each of the 3 times I've hunted so far, I've been surrounded by does. Saw 3 first hunt and then 8 on the last two hunts.

I'm taking a day off next week to hunt all day and see if I can see any pre-rut action. I think we're about 2-3 weeks away from full on rut in my area.

I give my chances at about 80% I'll put one on the board before the end of November as long as the rut gets going on time.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

Well fellas this is going to be the last week of hunting before the knucklehead rifle hunters chase everything and with four legs out of the area. The only good thing is that there is going to be some corn still in so maybe the deer will hide out from them like they have been hiding from me.

I saw a smaller 4 pointer the other day when I was moving one of my stands but haven't seen much else. He would have only scored 70 or 80 but at this stage in the game, he is looking better all the time.

I worked a car/deer accident the other night with a 4 pointer that would have easily scored 130. Only 4 points but this deer was wide, tall, and heavy!

Great job guys, we are looking great on the score board. I sure hope I can contribute.

Quick Reply: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.