Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team The Rack Pack Thread (7) >

Official Team The Rack Pack Thread (7)

Community

Official Team The Rack Pack Thread (7)

Old 08-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 7 Thread

Hey guys,
I'd be alright with being captain, it doesn't sound to difficult. When this poll runs out on Wednesday I'll put a Captain poll up so we can take an official vote. I want to give all of the teama fair chanceto check in before we make any final decisions. I'm not sure when the deadline is, but if the others haven't checked in I'll put a request in for some alternates. Also, when we finalize a name I'll see if I can find somebody to make a cool avatar.
I'm ready to get my bow back, that way I can finish getting it tuned in before our season starts on Oct. 1. I just put my trail camera back out last week (it was the first chance I had all spring/summer) and I'm anxious to see what I catch. I have some pretty good prospects from last year. One is was about 130 that I let walklast year, and I found a half of his rack on Dec. 15. I hope all of us have a smash up season. What all species will we have represented here. Myn of course is big Illinois whitetails.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:04 PM

Whitetails here too. Leland what are you getting done on your bow?
Old 08-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

I got a new bow this winter, a Ross Cardiac, and the guy I bought it from owns a bow shop. Well, I let him set it up for me, and the draw length is about 1.5" to short. I tried to make it work for a while, but I eventually got sick of it and took it to my regular bow shop. He doesn't deal Ross, so he has had it for about 3 weeks waiting for the 30" module to come in. I hope it will be done this week.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Spike

Alright i'm back. I am also ok with leland as the captain. I also voted for a name. Glad to see our team is coming together.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

I got a new bow this winter, a Ross Cardiac, and the guy I bought it from owns a bow shop. Well, I let him set it up for me, and the draw length is about 1.5" to short. I tried to make it work for a while, but I eventually got sick of it and took it to my regular bow shop. He doesn't deal Ross, so he has had it for about 3 weeks waiting for the 30" module to come in. I hope it will be done this week.
bad time to have to wait for mods, I am waiting for new limbs for my General
but think I will wait till after the season if they dont come in the next week or two.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:22 PM

looks like We are heading toward "the rack pack" thats cool with me. Now we need a cool avator.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

Ok guys,
I'm going to shut down polling because it seems like we have winner. I'd like to be the first to welcome everyone to "The Rack Pack". I'll work on getting us an avatar now. I'm also going to start polling for team captain.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM

Welcome everyone we are "the Rack Pack"
Leland for team captain.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:33 AM

How long do the guys have that have not signed in yet? Only three left.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

The rules say that alternates can sign up until Oct. 1, but I don't know when they will start placing the alternates. I'll pm Rob and find out. I'm sure they want to give these guys a fair shake at checking in before we find a replacement.

Quick Reply: Official Team The Rack Pack Thread (7)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.