Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18) >

Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Community

Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Old 10-12-2008, 02:47 PM

Default RE: Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Nice deer! Congradulations on the harvest. Sounds like you may have found a good spot to hunt in the future. Thanks for the details on the hunt as well.
Ray
Old 10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

CONGRATS NE_OWL!!! You guys are really lucky to be putting points on the board already! Some of us still cant hunt yet. Lets get that puppy on the board! That will help us out alot, you would be surprised how good we could do if all of of score like you and Gr8 have already done. Let me know if you need any help getting the score card taken care of. Good harvest buddy!
Old 10-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

I think I did it right. Just posted it up

Here are some more pics and the story

my future hunting partner :-)

Pretty good size deer dressed out at 154lbs
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 PM

Congratulations on your buck and to adding more points to our score. I went out Saturday morning but didn't see a single deer.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

guys you need to put 1gr8buck pic and score in the score card thread at the top. It is not accounted for right now
Old 10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Fork Horn

I postedGr8'spic and the score in the score card thread last week. I dont know why its not entered yet but I sent Rob an Email to find out what I need to do. Its on pg 2 of the score card thread and every post around it has been entered. I'll let you know when I hear back from Rob.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

Ok......We figured out the problem with the scoring of Ray's buck. I contacted Rob and let him know that my post in the scorecard should be correct now, so hopefully he will update our score.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Fork Horn

he never did anything so I just reposted your post with a note. Hopefully he gets it "entered" now
Old 10-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks NE.........I was just about to ask someone to repost it since he never responded to my emails or my "fixed" measurements for Ray's buck. I hope your post gets his buck on the board. I have no idea what the deal is.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squireboy

Thanks NE.........I was just about to ask someone to repost it since he never responded to my emails or my "fixed" measurements for Ray's buck. I hope your post gets his buck on the board. I have no idea what the deal is.
Its up there now. Our team is actually sitting in 7th place... which is pretty cool out of nearly 50 some teams!

I suspect the issue was "hunting season". Rob hunts as much or more than anyone else I know of. Probably jsut busy. But he got it all straight.

I've been a few times since my last check in. Seen a few does and a button buck.... have yet to see a buck at all actually.... shootable or not. Time is getting about right though, and the best news is I got permission to hunt the farm again! So with the running portion of the rut coming up and a good spot to hunt, I am definately optimistic!

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.